This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Another AP renewal question...

Okay so I cant find how to renew my AP online....All I can find is the *BUY NEW AP* sections on the Disneyland Website....I have AAA, and I plan on staying with my Deluxe w/ Parking....so do I get a AAA discount + renewal rate instead of the standard price?

The renewal rate is $239......but will I get my AAA discount with a renewal or is it only for new AP's? And where can I find the renewal site online? Thanks!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-01-2007, 12:04 PM.

Re: Yes, Another AP renewal question...

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
    Okay so I cant find how to renew my AP online....All I can find is the *BUY NEW AP* sections on the Disneyland Website....I have AAA, and I plan on staying with my Deluxe w/ Parking....so do I get a AAA discount + renewal rate instead of the standard price? Thanks!
    CMs get no discount on APs.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

To renew online, go to www.Disneyland.com/ap and then log in (you might have to register first, have your AP number handy), once you are logged in, there will be a place to click, so long as it is 30 days or less until the AP expires.

And the Renewal Discount is $20, and you only get that or the AAA discount, so the renewal option is better.
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Cast Members do get discounts on APs but only the Premium and Deluxe passes at 20 bucks off
        You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X