This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was There! Where You?

Hello! I am Erinne and I had just visted Disney Land, the happiest place on earth!!!Where you there?How was it?I think it was awsome!We just went on Space Mountain!IT WAS AWSOME!!!! :imtheone: "1# Screamer!" :clap: :ap:

"And please,NO :ot: !" Thank you!
    :bash: :blink: :evil::yuck: :crybye::music: :bang: :blush: :yea::lmao::smart: :ghug: :wave::roll: :thumbup: :bow: :love: :judge: :squeeze: :!$#%: :rant: :thumbdown: :vogue::imtheone: :angel: :argue: :clap: :ot: :whistling :ap: :gladsad: :sweat: ) :meet: :mob: :sleep: :verymad: :captain: :greedy: :rules: :razz: :lol: :shy: :unsure: :monkey: :geek: inch: :beg:

Re: I Was There! Where You?

Hello?
    :bash: :blink: :evil::yuck: :crybye::music: :bang: :blush: :yea::lmao::smart: :ghug: :wave::roll: :thumbup: :bow: :love: :judge: :squeeze: :!$#%: :rant: :thumbdown: :vogue::imtheone: :angel: :argue: :clap: :ot: :whistling :ap: :gladsad: :sweat: ) :meet: :mob: :sleep: :verymad: :captain: :greedy: :rules: :razz: :lol: :shy: :unsure: :monkey: :geek: inch: :beg:

Comment

Originally posted by GreenTinkGirl
      Hello?
      [
      :meet:
      :mob:
      :rules:
      :captain:
      :lol:
      :sweat:
      :shy:

:greedy: )

Comment

B

Comment

I wasn't there, but wished that I could be. There are already many trip reports posted, you could look through those to see who else was there.

Comment

It was vary busy and crowded all day. Got to get some sleep before Tusday. Got to try and recover. Too much fun. :mob:
            Let the magic continue.

Comment

I sure am glad I have a fast computer. That's a lotta smiley-guys in action!!!

:ap: :whistling

Comment

How many drugs are you on right now? Whatever you're taking, I want some.

Comment

i was there!
                  We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

I was there! Had a great time... loved every minute of it (even the afternoon break where we escaped and fled to DCA for the first time.. Soarin' rocks!). :yea:
                    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

I was there! A picture perfect day!
                      Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

I was not there. I was here.
                        -----------------------------------------------
                        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I was there and I could not get ahold of anybody my phone took a mad crash on the Disney ground in New Orleans and that was that. I spoted a few of the MC's on Friday but not tonight.

But then again i wasnt there that long just enough time to say that I was there.
                          Come to the dark side,
                          we have cookies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X