Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone purchased tickets in advance...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone purchased tickets in advance...

...from ARESTravel (an online travel site that sells discounted Disneyland tickets)?

Re: Has anyone purchased tickets in advance...

I haven't, but when you are comparing prices, don't forget to factor in the shipping and handling.

You save a couple of dollars versus Disneyland.com, but Disneyland.com offers the Print at Home option at no extra cost.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Have you tried AAA? You can go in to any AAA office and buy the tickets and take them with you.
      By chance you are military (or retired) the best deal are the military tickets, which we get because my dad is a retired Colonel in the Army. Of course he comes with us on our trips, like our upcoming one this Thanksgiving, my dad is turning 84 and still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath2188 View Post
        Have you tried AAA? You can go in to any AAA office and buy the tickets and take them with you.
        Actually, that is not correct, it depends on the policy of the local AAA affiliate.

For example, the ACSC, which is the AAA affiliate in Southern California does not sell Disneyland tickets that they stock. They only offer tickets through the Travel division, which have to be ordered and then shipped to the member.

So you need to check with your local office to see what their policy is.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I got my discount tickets from getawaytoday.com

It was good.
          All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X