stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Re: Oct. 31 Mickey's Halloween Treat Meet Pics

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
      Oh, and glad to see you are better. By writing this TR I'm assuming you and Batman aren't fighting over the bathroom ... ;-)
      Yes. That continued through 'til the afternoon of the first of November. By the time we woke up today, I actually ate an entire meal, and Batman was back into the candy.

Originally posted by Adelade View Post
      Pezz and i decided it was the pesto and moz sammich that made you sick
      because he and david ate the fries and were fine
      Yeah. I'm thinking it was the sammich too. Premade food that sits too long is just asking for problems.
      "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
      "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        But, your costume made me wonder - were there any guests that could have passed for DL characters??? Or were actually mistaken for the characters?
        Not really. A lot of the Alice's wandering around, sans myself, were "skanky" Alice's. Same with a couple of other characters. There were some Malificents that you wouldn't confuse as none of them did face make-up. There WAS a Cinderella and Prince Charming that looked AMAZING; but as they were both Asian, I don't think that anyone would confuse them for the official characters.

Regarding me, my hair isn't exactly right, so I doubt I was mistaken.
        "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          Good thing you and PEZZ took that Mickey picture group pic, it seems it wasn't put on my PhotoPass ... so if anybody has checked theirs and has it let me know because I'd love to buy one.
          I just checked. I didn't get any of the PhotoPass pics on my account. Totally weird.

Comment

nice pics
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

awww looks like you guys had fun ... i totally saw you guys towards the end of the night but didnt say "hi" ...

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~ View Post
                awww looks like you guys had fun ... i totally saw you guys towards the end of the night but didnt say "hi" ...
                We don't bite!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X