This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report - Pictures & Text

I just got back from Disneyland with my friends a while ago.
    The day started off great, I was able to have my foot surgery early and was back on my feet today =D When we got to Disneyland we stopped at the:

Carnation Cafe for breakfast (9:00am) - it wasn't too bad, didn't get the wow factor though. I got Oscar's Special or something along those lines, everything was good except the eggs...they were more like shredded paper with a hint of egg flavoring...I needed a spoon to eat them. My friend, Casey, ordered waffles - her waffles came out great, just the way she likes 'em! (50% :thumbdown 50% :thumbup

We headed over to some rides - it wasn't too crowded, and we got on quite a few. Casey hadn't been to Disneyland sense she was 12 so we decided we would go on Nemo before all the kids got there - it was too late. We waited a lovely 1 and 1/2 hour just to get on before the ride was stalled for a good 10 minutes. About 4 hours had passed and we decided to grab a bite to eat. We headed over to the Plaza Inn:

The Plaza Inn's food hasn't dissapointed me before and didn't this time. I got Chicken Alfredo and Casey got fried chicken. Oh man were we full!:thumbup:

We went on lots of ride before grabbing some dinner around 9:40 - we ate in the New Orleans Square. Food was excellent! I had chicken and I can't remember what Casey got sadly. It was very very good. :thumbup:

We ended up leaving the park at exactly midnight. What a great day - I couldn't have spent it with anyone better!

The only down fall was coming home and looking at the pictures - I didn't realized I was letting myself get this chubby o_O ohh well, that's a different story for a different day.

Here are some pictures from our trip - didn't get that many, people kept getting in the way! Eek... Sorry the pictures are so small!

I'd thought I'd throw this in here as well for no reason
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Trip Report - Pictures & Text

Cool pretzel. What'd you both think about Nemo?

Comment

Oh jeez - Casey liked it, it made me nauseous - the moving bubbles were a killer, and I can't breathe if I am surrounded by water so I was gasping for air the entire time :lol:. That movie still haunts me...
      Originally posted by aashee View Post
      Cool pretzel. What'd you both think about Nemo?
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

If I get that feeling on Nemo I cup my hand by the air blowing at the window and blow it towards my face. Seems to work perfectly every time.

Sounds like a fun time! Drop by a meet one of these Sundays.

Chad

Comment

Oh that's a great idea!
          I'll do my best to stop by sometime - I usually am working on Sundays but I'll make time one of these days or do my best! Thanks

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          If I get that feeling on Nemo I cup my hand by the air blowing at the window and blow it towards my face. Seems to work perfectly every time.

Sounds like a fun time! Drop by a meet one of these Sundays.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
            The only down fall was coming home and looking at the pictures - I didn't realized I was letting myself get this chubby o_O ohh well, that's a different story for a different day.
            I bet you are still beautiful just the way you are!!!

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
            Here are some pictures from our trip - didn't get that many, people kept getting in the way! Eek... Sorry the pictures are so small!
            Awwwwww, I can;t see, the pictures are soo small!! Good pictures, though!!

Comment

Size dosen't matter to us big or small it dosen't matter but Good pictures still. Im glad you had fun.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X