This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland First over 50 years later!

Disneyland first, over 50 years later, wow thats what makes it so magical that after going to the park for 50 plus years I can still find some first things to do. Last week : met Oscar for the first time, walked up Tarzans tree house for the first time with my grandson ( been there when it belonged to the Swiss Family Robinson ), rode in the caboose for the first time it was so cool and empty ( felt like a vip while other watched as we openned the door and went in and enjoyed the circle tour!) First time out at Pirates Lair at TSI , hadnt been there for years when it was TSI. Never been to Woodys roundup either ( I swear the goats in the petting area had a spa treatment before openning I have never felt such clean goats in my life lol!)
    First timer at MHT and loved it!
    This is the true spirit to me of " Disneyland will never be complete......" As all of you also do I miss the oldies People Mover, Country Bears and COP but then when I see all my new first I understand and tolertate change a tad bit better. So what are your FIRST after years of going to the park?

Re: Disneyland First over 50 years later!

I'm with you! I have been going since 1967, so, 40 years, and I still find new things. I've not been on the Lilly Belle (but, hope to go in December). I went to Club 33 last November for the first time ever. I find little corners here and there too and it's always so fun to find!!!!

Comment

So Jealous!!! When I get to go to Club 33 that will be the First to top all first!

Comment

Originally posted by DISNEYJUNKIE View Post
        So Jealous!!! When I get to go to Club 33 that will be the First to top all first!
        It WAS amazing, and, I never dreamed I'd know someone who could get me in for the lunch buffet. You just never know when someone will say to you, "Oh, I know someone.....".

Comment

Keeping ears open, I even tried googleing corporate members of club 33 , to see if I could find a company and then find someone I knew who worked there lol!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X