This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hotel 3 Bedroom suites?

Hi... I hope this is an appropriate place to ask this question. I used to lurk here a long time ago (and used to rely on Al's DIG guide when he used to update it often, esp. when I went to the parks with friends and their kids for the first time - we STILL use some of the advice he gave)

I have tried searching on here, and google, etc... but can't seem to find a description or layout of the typical 3 bedroom suite at the Disneyland hotel (or Grand Californian, for that matter). I found the Disneymeetings site, but none of those are the 3 bedroom one. We're thinking of the 3 bedroom with 2 queen beds in each bedroom at DLH. I've figured out that there are plenty of bathrooms , but can't find out if we'd have a view of Downtown Disney AND a balcony. I'd LOOOVE to see some photos too, to show my fellow travelers so we can decide if we want to try a suite this time, or just go with the usual 3 rooms at the Grand Californian (we usually get ones overlooking DTD, right above the Disney Store.

Can anyone help? My apologies if this isn't the right forum for "tourists" to ask what I would think would be a simple question - but yet the reservation office can't seem to answer my questions!

Re: Disneyland Hotel 3 Bedroom suites?

Hi GroovyYaYa..welcome to MiceChat. One of our members posted a thread with a link to her site showing the different room configurations of all the resort hotels a few days ago:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...configurations

Hopefully this can answer your question...

Comment

Room configurations that are 3 bedroom suites at the DLH are in the Wonder (Bonita) towers on the ends of the tower and a few elsewhere. The suite bedroom configuration for the Wonder tower suites are single king in the bedroom with a pullout queen attaching to two rooms with two double beds and a daybed each. The Dreams (Sierra) Tower only has a few two bedroom suites and generally are 2 queens in the suite with the pullout queen attaching to a king and potentially a 3rd king bed with no extra bedding. The Magic (Marina) tower is the home to the only 2 Queens pullout queen suite attaching to 2 queens in the additional rooms (not sure of daybed) to the bets of my knowledge. I beleive there's 2-3 sets of this setup in the tower and the view would either be of the pools or overlooking the parking lot, but you'd have the fireworks view that way.

The Wonder tower rooms would have a full walk out balcony over either side and all sides for the top floor. The other towers balconies are only a foot or so deep and aren't your traditional balconies.
      Last edited by Pipeek; 11-03-2007, 06:00 PM. Reason: balconies

Comment

Thanks for the info - so if I have it correct, there is NOT a three bedroom with 2 queens each in the Sierra/Dreams tower?

Oh, and Villans Fan, thanks for the link. It doesn't have a 3 bedroom layout, but while I have seen some of the floorplans, I haven't seen them with those descriptions! I may be placing a call to the hotel directly, and I'll have those layouts in front of me.

Comment

Hi Groovyaya!

Just to let you know also, sometimes if you ask the reservation agents, they will tell you there are no 3 bedroom suites. I think they have to open special availability, but some don't seem to realize there are any at all.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by GroovyYaYa View Post
            Thanks for the info - so if I have it correct, there is NOT a three bedroom with 2 queens each in the Sierra/Dreams tower?

Oh, and Villans Fan, thanks for the link. It doesn't have a 3 bedroom layout, but while I have seen some of the floorplans, I haven't seen them with those descriptions! I may be placing a call to the hotel directly, and I'll have those layouts in front of me.
            yup 2queens in each only exist in the Magic Tower. The earlier you book the more likely to put in the request for that type of room. Plus the 3bedroom suites go quickly anyways

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X