This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 November

I'm not sure if this should go in the Break Room forum or not, but it's more directed towards everyone rather than just CMs.

Is there anything going on at the resort on November 15th? I'm looking at my schedule for that day, and I'm scheduled from 8:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. the following morning.

It's odd since not only do I start after DL has closed for the evening, but I also start after my location has closed for the evening.

Is there something going on that night or something? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Re: 15 November

It could be a private party. That is the only explanation.

Comment

Don't know, but the Resort Hotels are sold out for that weekend also.
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by glendalais89 View Post
        I'm not sure if this should go in the Break Room forum or not, but it's more directed towards everyone rather than just CMs.

Is there anything going on at the resort on November 15th? I'm looking at my schedule for that day, and I'm scheduled from 8:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. the following morning.

It's odd since not only do I start after DL has closed for the evening, but I also start after my location has closed for the evening.

Is there something going on that night or something? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!
        Does it say you're at your location or does it save something like guest control, special event, etc. ?

Comment

I'm hearing a local radio station (KOST) that is having a private party on Nov. 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
            Does it say you're at your location or does it save something like guest control, special event, etc. ?
            It says I'm working at my location: <location withheld> HH. I'm in Foods, so we don't do Guest Control or anything like that.

However, I did talk to my manager, and it is the KOST 103.5 party. I now feel bad since I was trying to get tickets to that thing, lol (I like the station, what can I say).

Comment

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X