This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Trip

Hey everyone! I had a quick question. I really would like to go to Disneyland in December. I'm trying to work out a trip with a friend who's never been to Disneyland (or even California). The only time I can manage to get off are the 2 weeks surrounding Christmas (Dec. 17-Jan. 2). So the week before and the week after. Now I know they're both going to be busy times, but which week would be better to take a DL newbie?

And just as an aside, does anyone know what the position title is of the CM's who put up all those incredible decorations around the park and in the rides?

Thanks all!
    Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse! :ap:

Re: December Trip

Smoozie,
    The week after Christmas is legendary for being insanely busy, so I'd vote for going the week before. Have a wonderful time!

Comment

Yea, it's better before Christmas. After Christmas, you have New Year's, which is when the park will normally reach capacity.

As for your other question. The department that does the decorations is Resort Enhancement. I don't the CMs exact job title though. Probably Host/Hostess or something like that.

Comment

I am going to Cali. the 17-22 of Dec. I will be at Disneyland the 18-21. I have heard that this is a great time to go.

I've never been around Christmas time.

Hope you get it all figured out!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks guys. You're going to love the Christmas stuff, DsnyLndLvr. I went there in early December last year and it was just amazing!

Comment

shouldn't be too crowded to go before... have fun! don't get trampled by the strollers! =)
            "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
            -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoozie View Post
              You're going to love the Christmas stuff, DsnyLndLvr. I went there in early December last year and it was just amazing!
              YAY! I can't wait. The only other times I have been to DL is over the summer, obviously, and I went around Halloween time in '05. I really enjoyed that!

I just can't wait to see the "snow". :]

Comment

Hm... It's kind of looking like I'll need to postpone until January (maybe)... will the Christmas decorations still be up? When do they get taken down?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X