Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dinner cost at Club 33??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner cost at Club 33??

Just found out that a friend of ours from church has a membership at Club 33 and he offered to get us in (we are AP holders) next time we go. All we have to do is let him know when and he'll arrange it.

Anybody know what dinner for two non-drinkers might run???

Re: Dinner cost at Club 33??

If memory serves me...it's the same as the cost of admission. So, I think you are looking at $56 per person plus any drinks (iced tea, coke etc) . But you will get a 1-day hopper ticket!!! Go for it. It's definitely something you won't want to miss
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

DisneyKat is correct. The "food minimum per person" is coincidentally the same as park admission. (I was there this past April for dinner and it was $53).

Each person in your party gets a 1 day park hopper ticket (even though you're an AP, you should go pick up the ticket - it's printed with "club 33" on the back - makes a nice collectible).

Bring money for merchandise! They have a glass case full of mugs, pins, shirts, etc. They aren't cheap (I got a fleece pull-over for $75), so bring that credit card!

Enjoy every moment!

Comment

I have no idea what it costs...I just know that every chance I've ever had to go into Club 33 has always fallen apart (my mother works for SBC and most of the retirement parties for middle managers end up being at Club 33).
        Many Bothans died to bring MiceChat this information.

:ap: I'm a Disney fan in Dollywood land! :ap:

Comment

Plus drinks AND tip.
          Joey AKA "dlfreak"
          www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
          If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
          Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I'd love the opportunity to go there! Have fun!

Comment

I've eaten there on several occasions...usually I run up about an $80 tab for myself. That includes the following (and I usually repeat this faithfully):

1x"Tropical Punch" drink (oh-so-alcoholic)
              1xCream-based Soup (whatever they're serving) mmmmmmmmmmmmm
              1xFillet of Chareaubriand with extra "Briand" sauce
              1x"Belgian Chocolate Fruit Fondue" (includes big marshmallows too!)

Bon Appetit!
              -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
              -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
              --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Uh, can I go too?
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

There is a dinner menu for Club 33 at mouseplanet.com that should give you a general idea

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X