This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print at Home Tickets

I'm going to use the DL print at home ticket option for a family member and was curious how the process works.

It says you can go directly to the gates with your printout. I'm assuming they give you regular ticket media at the gates? Is there anything else I should know, like do you have to go to a certain gate?

Thanks.

Re: Print at Home Tickets

we just did that last month. go right up to the turnstile entrance and hand them the paper ticket. they will scan it and hand you a regular ticket. it's a great system!

Comment

Works great! One of our party used it last spring without any problems.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I did it back in September and it was hassle free, I'd recomend it to anyone!
        Matthew

Comment

Yup, did it a month or so ago.

Print your ticket, bring it to the turnstyle, they will scan it and hand you a regular ticket.

I brought the confirmation page that showed how much I paid and the credit card information just in case I had a problem. I didn't need to show it.

It works perfect!

Comment

Only problem I ever heard was that the ticket that they gave the person at the turnstyle wouldn't work for FP until they exited and re-entered again. But sounds like
            it was just a one-time glitch. I've never heard of anyone else having that problem.
            Gawrsh !!

Comment

No problem for us either. We used it last month. Great option!

Comment

Can you use the print at home if you buy an annual pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie View Post
                  Yes. Last time I went the people in front of us in line has Annual Passes that they had printed out. I imagine that once you get in you'd take the printed media to Bank of Main Street to get the actual Pass.

Comment

Thanks DisneyRoyalty!

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie View Post

Yup. Thats what I did when I got mine they printed us a one day ticket we took it to the bank and then we got our pictures and gave our info and thats the day we officially were able to complain about every little thing we seen!
                      Har har har

Comment

Sounds great - too bad you can't do that with an annual pass renewal, eh? Or is that possible too?
                        sigpic

Comment

I wish I could do my renewal on line. Their website won't let me into the AP section although I have now registered twice, nor will give me the renewal discount.
                          I have yet to hear back from them as to why.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn, Renaissance Woman View Post
                            I wish I could do my renewal on line. Their website won't let me into the AP section although I have now registered twice, nor will give me the renewal discount.
                            I have yet to hear back from them as to why.
                            Let us know if you actually hear back.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've started a new thread to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X