This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some photo help

Ok, I have searched and searched and searched for particular photograph that I saw awhile back and cant find it. I have seen some awesome photos and trip reports though. The photo I am looking for is a night time shot of the Mark Twain. The white lights are on, reflecting on the river of america and it doesnt appear as if anyone was in the park at the time. can some one please point me in the right direction or atleast tell me how to search better for photographs? I do appreciate it.

Thanks.
    When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Re: Some photo help

I believe the shot your looking for was taken by our own LDF posted at this thread.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ots-82165.html
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Some photo help

Man, I looked at that thread but didnt think to click on the additional links. That was it. Thanks bud.
      When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X