X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big D
    Expert Churro Salesman
    • Feb 2008

Okay, I was in the park yesterday and I took some time to check out all of the props at the popcorn wagons. It looks like they're updating all of them because I saw two brand new ones in addition to the spaceman. Also, two popcorn carts are missing right now. The one in Critter Country and the one in Fantasyland by Casey Jr. Both are right next to construction walls so maybe it's due to the Star Wars Land expansion (they need special power outlets for the wagons and there might not be any power right now). I took photos but I have no idea how to include them. Here is what each wagon has right now:

1. Towne Square - Generic Main St Guy
    2. Tomorrowland - Space Woman
    3. Frontierland / Golden Horseshoe - Generic Frontierland Guy
    4. The Hub - Clown (this one's brand new)
    5. Fantasyland - Harold the abonomible snowman (for some reason his fur is all puffed out -- pretty sure it wasn't always like that)
    6. New Orleans Square - Mardi Gras Clown (also brand new, and I think the Haunted Mansion zombie guy was WAY better)
    7. Critter Country - MIA
    8. Fun Fact, there is no Popcorn # 8. No one knows why...
    9. Fanstasyland / Casey Jr - MIA
    10. Toontown - ??? (didn't make it into Toontown)
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

• Hillchat
      Tiki Dancer
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Big D View Post
      Okay, I was in the park yesterday and I took some time to check out all of the props at the popcorn wagons. It looks like they're updating all of them because I saw two brand new ones in addition to the spaceman. Also, two popcorn carts are missing right now. The one in Critter Country and the one in Fantasyland by Casey Jr. Both are right next to construction walls so maybe it's due to the Star Wars Land expansion (they need special power outlets for the wagons and there might not be any power right now). I took photos but I have no idea how to include them. Here is what each wagon has right now:

1. Towne Square - Generic Main St Guy
      2. Tomorrowland - Space Woman
      3. Frontierland / Golden Horseshoe - Generic Frontierland Guy
      4. The Hub - Clown (this one's brand new)
      5. Fantasyland - Harold the abonomible snowman (for some reason his fur is all puffed out -- pretty sure it wasn't always like that)
      6. New Orleans Square - Mardi Gras Clown (also brand new, and I think the Haunted Mansion zombie guy was WAY better)
      7. Critter Country - MIA
      8. Fun Fact, there is no Popcorn # 8. No one knows why...
      9. Fanstasyland / Casey Jr - MIA
      10. Toontown - ??? (didn't make it into Toontown)
      No Popcorn cart #8? Hmm, maybe Star Wars Land will include it and BB-8 will be the popcorn turner!

Comment

• DisneySpaceAce
        Jedi Master
        • Jul 2014

I always thought the Rocketeer at the popcorn cart was so random. I kind of dug it though, just a random nod to a severely under-rated Disney movie. Funny thing is, I never noticed the figures at any other ones. Maybe it's just because of my pattern, but I seem to usually end up stopping at the cart in Tomorrowland.
        "Have I gone mad?"
        "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. "

Comment

• DisneyFan28
          Disney/WWE/Anime fan
          • Mar 2008

Rocketeers gone? maybe due to the film being so old or something? and its cool for Christmas time and Halloween the Ghost host/Normal ghost is Oogie Boogie for 3 months a year
          Fantasyland has always had a clown one by small world and that was the first random of the characters i saw when i started going to Disneyland
          My Art site
          http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X