Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: Song ID?

Well today while I was at school, the song "Beyond the Sea" that's played at the end of the Nemo ride got stuck in my head all day. So I go home and look for the artist and I figured it was the Robbie Williams version from the Nemo movie. I could be mistaken, but it didn't sound like the ride version after listening to it. I'm pretty sure it's not Bobby Darin's version either. Does anyone know the artist of the ride version of this song?
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

Re: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: Song ID?

The ride version is just instrumental, it doesn't have any vocals, but it sounds extremly similar to the Robbie Williams version from the Nemo movie.

Comment

I think it's the Robbie Williams version without the vocals as well.
      "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
      "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Really? I could have sworn that there was someone singing in the ride version. That's the only possible reason why I know the words to the song lol. I'm probably just imagining things, since I only rode it about 3 times so far.
        Last edited by TiggerGo; 11-05-2007, 08:01 PM.
        "Difficult takes a day
        Impossible takes a week"
        - Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by TiggerGo View Post
          Really? I could have sworn that there was someone singing in the ride version. That's the only possible reason why I know the words to the song lol. I'm probably just imagining things, since I only rode it about 3 times so far.
          I've been on the subs far too many times.

Definitely no vocals for 'Beyond The Sea' at the end. It's purely instrumental. You're probably just remembering the lyrics from the film or hearing the song elsewhere.
          Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

wasn't it bobby darrin the orignal singer to this song?

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
              wasn't it bobby darrin the orignal singer to this song?
              Not hardly, not entirely, and it depends what you mean by 'this song'.

http://www.jacklawrencesongwriter.co...d_the_sea.html

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X