Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your obsessed with Disneyland when...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of complaining when you go to the park without them, your kids say "Have fun at the park mom".
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
      Instead of complaining when you go to the park without them, your kids say "Have fun at the park mom".
      DITTO

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
        DITTO
        No, Cosmic Twins. :love: :love:
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

you know when you are obcessed with Disneyland when you are guilty of all the above posts...

...when you refer to Walt Disney as...Uncle Walt...
          ...when you start looking for hidden mickey's outside of disney property...
          ...when you purchase an annual passport...
          ...when you only go to disney to watch fantasmic...
          ...when you know the actors/actresses in Aladdin: the musical are different...
          ...when you start bargaining with all the pirates for the lovely red head in POTC...
          ...when you are homesick for disneyland after one week of ur last trip...
          Went to a party the other night
          All the ladies were treating me right
          Moving my feet to the disco beat
          How in the world could I keep my seat
          All of a sudden I began to change
          I was on the dance floor acting strange
          Flapping my arms I began to cluck
          Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

Comment

Your preschooler notices that it no longer rains where the skeleton pirate is piloting the ship on POTC.

Your kindergartener starts telling people about the newest change to Haunted Mansion.

Your children draw pictures of the recent chages to the park.

NO GOATS!

Comment

You know which stall has the engraved graffiti on one of the toilet seats that still has not been removed, so you avoid it.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

You know you're obsessed with DL when...

-You were a college student and went at least twice a week to DL just to study (the gallery and the Mark Twain are especially convient).

-Predict as a child that you would someday live in O.C. and work at D-land, and then accomplish it 15 years later.

-Consider the biggest mistake of your life to quit working for DL 3 months before you would've become a lead, and joined the Air Force instead.

-When you live in Virginia, and get frustrated because no one else around you understands what is so special about Disneyland.

-When you have Disneyland night in Virginia, consisting of having your wife cook beef with the Banyan Bengal BBQ suace, and watch the Disneyland USA DVD.

-When you visit Colonial Williamsburg, VA and the first thought is, "Hmm, look at that tractor in the middle of the road, <tsk> bad show. This place sucks, DL has better atmosphere."

-You got all excited and called your wife, family and friends when Pressler and Harris left the company.

-All 5 computers you use at work have different DL backgrounds.

-When co-workers you don't know come up to you and ask you advice for an upcoming trip to DL

Comment

Originally posted by FloggingMorgy
                  You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when you use "we" and "our" to describe to your friends things about Disneyland. (IE: "We" got the Master Gracey portrait. or "Our" park is the original.)
                  Guilty. *shame shame* :o
                  "And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FloggingMorgy
                      You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when you use "we" and "our" to describe to your friends things about Disneyland. (IE: "We" got the Master Gracey portrait. or "Our" park is the original.)
                      Oh dear I just did that on AIM to my girlfriend. I have a serious problem...
                      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

YOu know you're obsessed when several of your friends are planning to go at different times and your response to them is the same: "What?? You're not taking me?!"
                        Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
                          You have themed each room of your home.
                          Yes. My bathroom's Adventureland.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedi Bara
                            You know your obsesssed with Disneyland when....

When your wife thinks that you are cheating on her when you are just sneaking out ot the park.

(That's a joke people)
                            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

When someone suggests a vacation in areas other than southern california, florida, paris, tokyo, or hong kong...and your reply is 'What is there to do there? Is there a disneyland?'

Comment

You seriously wish you had a time machine, not so you could go back and invest in IBM or meet George Washington or witness the dawn of humanity, but so you could ride your favorite "extinct attraction" just once more, but this time with a videocamera.
                                "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                                  Yes. My bathroom's Adventureland.
                                  My Bathroom was the Alice in Wonderland/Tea Cups.
                                  "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:19 PM.

Comment

When you tell your kids to remain seated please until the vehicle has come to a complete stop, while dropping them off at school. Then you repeat it in spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck
                                        ...when you start looking for hidden mickey's outside of disney property...
                                        Speaking of which...I have a freckle on my arm that is a Mickey and I think it is so incredibly cool and there is an oil stain on the garage floor that is a hidden Mickey that I refuse to let my husband clean.

Comment

Originally posted by dizneedoll
                                          When you tell your kids to remain seated please until the vehicle has come to a complete stop, while dropping them off at school. Then you repeat it in spanish.
                                          THAT is funny.
                                          "And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X