Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your obsessed with Disneyland when...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    When going up a hill, you kids throw their hands in the air and say "I think I can...I think I can...I think I can..."

    When your husband decides that the best way to celebrate your birthday is to take you to Disneyland.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

    Comment


    • #42
      When you can hardly wait for those days when the child is home because of a Teachers In School work day and you know there will be no crowds at the park.

      When you plan the first Sunday in every month to run down to the park and buy pins so you can get that free one.

      When your dining room is themed around "The Aristocats"!

      When your child actually doesn't want to go to the park because she has been too many times in the last month.

      And on and on and on....................................
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!


      - Wolfette

      Comment


      • #43
        When your brand new apartment is themed totally in Disney... I didn teven plan it either it was subconsious!

        Living room, Bedroom and Bathroom! LOL

        :thumbup: "This guy!"

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by CA_man_stuck_in_VA
          You know you're obsessed with DL when...

          -You were a college student and went at least twice a week to DL just to study (the gallery and the Mark Twain are especially convient).
          That's a great idea! That's something I totally would have done if I'd gone to school down south.

          Speaking of which....

          "You know you're obsessed with DL when..."
          ... you seriously consider going to UC Irvine, just so you can be *that* close to DL (I know I almost did )

          Comment


          • #45
            Or when you bid on cast exclusive merchandise and spend way too much for the item(s). ::SIGH::

            "Hi my name is Jarod and I know I have a problem" LOL

            :thumbup: "This guy!"

            Comment


            • #46
              You plan your graduation trip to WDW... then a special trip to DL around it's Birthday only a few months apart.... (yes I am doing it...)

              Comment


              • #47
                When you tell family/friends where you're going for the weekend, and they say, "Again???".
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                  When you tell family/friends where you're going for the weekend, and they say, "Again???".
                  You know you have it bad when the same friends and family eventually stop saying anything about how often you go to DL.
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



                  May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

                  NO GOATS!

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by mamabot
                    You know you have it bad when the same friends and family eventually stop saying anything about how often you go to DL.
                    LOL...True, very true!
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      ...when you go to college by DL and decide to skip class and go to DL because you know it will be slow. Totally guilty of this....i'm surprised I would pass my class, lol

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        You know you're obsessed when all you ever talk about with your friends is about the park or any trivia you might've learned to the point of complete and utter annoyance. You do the same when you're at the park waiting in a line.

                        ...You know when you're obsessed when you tear up when you watch an inspiring, touching commercial for the big 50th.
                        I lurk.

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Originally posted by Mousekiteer
                          You know you're obsessed when all you ever talk about with your friends is about the park or any trivia you might've learned to the point of complete and utter annoyance. You do the same when you're at the park waiting in a line.
                          My Disney muggle husband is bored of my constant discussion of Disney. I just think of it as a balance to all his sports talk.

                          When a simple trip to DL turns into a tour of all the changes happening at the park, with a little bit of history thrown in for good measure.

                          Your coworkers refer other people to you for advice about DL.

                          Your coworkers give you Disney or Disneyland related gifts.
                          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



                          May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

                          NO GOATS!

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Hi Gang,
                            New to the site but not the Happiest Place on Earth.

                            You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when...
                            You use your souvenier bags as trash can liners...he he he
                            You talk so much about Disneyland and the love of it and you can tell people are getting bored.
                            Every free moment you have you are thinking "I could be at Disneyland right now"....
                            A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when you notice the manhole covers are not lining up correctly with the rest of the street's design pattern....

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                You know you're obsessed when you stalk other posters on Micechat



                                Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Originally posted by CinderellaPrincess
                                  Hi Gang,
                                  New to the site but not the Happiest Place on Earth.

                                  You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when...
                                  You use your souvenier bags as trash can liners...he he he
                                  You talk so much about Disneyland and the love of it and you can tell people are getting bored.
                                  Every free moment you have you are thinking "I could be at Disneyland right now"....
                                  Welcome! Your line about the trash bags has me rolling! Way to start with a great post.
                                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



                                  May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

                                  NO GOATS!

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    You know your obsessed with Disneyland...

                                    ...when the deciding factor in choosing which college to go to is "proximity to Disneyland." And while going to that college, time spent away from school is at the resort.

                                    -Stephen
                                    Do you remember your imagination?
                                    When Neverland was your destination.
                                    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                                    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

                                    -Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Originally posted by mamabot
                                      When your husband decides that the best way to celebrate your birthday is to take you to Disneyland.
                                      That's not obsessed, that's a smart husband!
                                      Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        When you say to your family "You know what we should do??" and in unison they all say "GO TO DISNEYLAND?!?!" cuz they know thats what you're gonna say.

                                        When you still get that rush of excitement while standing in line for an attraction you've been on thousands of times, just because you love it so much.

                                        When you buy a new digital camera JUST for taking pictures at DL.

                                        When you actually ponder swiping some DL park napkins to put in your own napkin holder at home.

                                        Sadly, I'm guilty of all these...please, someone tell me I'm not alone... :o
                                        "And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
                                          When you say to your family "You know what we should do??" and in unison they all say "GO TO DISNEYLAND?!?!" cuz they know thats what you're gonna say.

                                          When you still get that rush of excitement while standing in line for an attraction you've been on thousands of times, just because you love it so much.

                                          When you buy a new digital camera JUST for taking pictures at DL.
                                          You're not alone...
                                          "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X