Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your obsessed with Disneyland when...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
    Agreed, but then you giggle when you remember the Mutant Snow!!
    Or that you suddenly remember that you have pictures of said mutant snow sitting on your computer at work just waiting to be posted to MC. (Pictures of Mutant Snow to follow.)

Mutant Snow on Main Street U.S.A.

Snow flakes...more like snow clumps

Mutant Snowball
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

MUTANT SNOW!!! That was sooo funny

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

When your relatives in Canada think you are having an affair with Mickey!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

When your kids say, "Mommy, tell daddy to quit dragging us all over Disneyland, we're tired.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver
            You buy the CD of the soundtrack for the Holiday Magic fireworks show, and often get teary listening to it, thinking about the "snow", and the feeling on the street when it plays...
            I get teary eyed just thinking about the "I'll be home for Christmas" part of believe... *sigh*

-Stephen
            Do you remember your imagination?
            When Neverland was your destination.
            Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
            Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Originally posted by WindPhyreDude
              I get teary eyed just thinking about the "I'll be home for Christmas" part of believe... *sigh*
              Dito!

Comment

People don't ask you what you did over the weekend. They ask you how busy the park was...

Oh, and you spend your Friday nights (and most other nights) reading Web sites and blogging about DL...

Comment

Sad but true

You know you are obsessed with Disneyland when you know the entire spiel that comes from the mouth of that witch that is in the cage in the villian shop in Fantasyland. Yes folks, the same with that used to be in one of the cell shops on mainstreet!
                  Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by SurfedUpDane
                    You know you are obsessed with Disneyland when you know the entire spiel that comes from the mouth of that witch that is in the cage in the villian shop in Fantasyland. Yes folks, the same with that used to be in one of the cell shops on mainstreet!
                    not sad. could be worse, like being able to recite the lyrics to Mr. Roboto while doing the robot... (the Gecko version)

Comment

You do shows form Disneyland and Disneyworld nightly when the weather permits at night with you own cellection of shows and time it at the same time as Disneyland to get the music in sync with the real fireworks.. And your neighbors dont care and dont ask where its from anymore.. You collect maps and Disney Fastpasses and Single Riders and put them in frames around your room ...
                      Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Originally posted by SurfedUpDane
                        You mean the hag? She was moved to Le Bat en Rouge and then finally disappeared the last time I was in the parks. I had a CM asked me if anything was wrong when I was staring at that now empty corner of the shop. He said she was out for a good scrubbing.

You know you're obsessed when you're sitting peacefully in the Disneyland Hotel when the familiar glorious instruments announce the beginning of Fantasmic! Even though you can't see the action from your room, you still perform the whole act to yourself using props along the way (including the toliet paper) as your room mates stare at you in awe... and terror.

I mean, I did.
                        I lurk.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                          Welcome! Your line about the trash bags has me rolling! Way to start with a great post.
                          Thanks Mama. I hate to admit it, but i know i'm in my element... :o
                          A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Originally posted by Mousekiteer
                            You mean the hag? She was moved to Le Bat en Rouge and then finally disappeared the last time I was in the parks. I had a CM asked me if anything was wrong when I was staring at that now empty corner of the shop. He said she was out for a good scrubbing.

You know you're obsessed when you're sitting peacefully in the Disneyland Hotel when the familiar glorious instruments announce the beginning of Fantasmic! Even though you can't see the action from your room, you still perform the whole act to yourself using props along the way (including the toliet paper) as your room mates stare at you in awe... and terror.

I mean, I did.

NO way the witch is gone .

Comment

Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
                              You have themed each room of your home.
                              My bedroom is the Indiana Jones Adventure, The hallway is Adventureland. The backyard is Main Street, the living room is themed after many Main Street stores. And the stairway is complete Disney madness. Nice to know that i'm not the only one that does this. >:]

Comment

Wow, some of you guys are really weird!

By the way, thanks for the info Mousekiteer...do you know when the witch will be back?
                                Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

You know you are obsessed with Disneyland when you live over 400 miles away and you still buy a Premium Annual Pass to save money for everytime you go to the park...

You accedently try to deposit Disney Dollars to your own bank account.

You only ride the Matterhorn on the left check line...

You know more about the park that the Tour Guide...

You are willing to bribe someone to get into Club 33...

You used the Monologue from Great Moments by Mr. Lincoln as a monologue in your high school drama class...

You catch yourself unconsiously singing "grim-grinning ghosts" or "Yo-ho Yo-ho a pirates life for me" while you are stuck in commuter traffic...

Not that I ever done any of these things mind you...
                                  Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
                                    You used the Monologue from Great Moments by Mr. Lincoln as a monologue in your high school drama class...
                                    ...Thank you for giving me an idea!

You know you'te obsessed when every tiem someone steps out of Club 33, you say very loudly to the people around you, "I KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM."
                                    I lurk.

Comment

You know you are obsessed with Disneyland when you live over 400 miles away and you still buy a Premium Annual Pass to save money for everytime you go to the park...
                                      Ditto, well 394.4 miles anyway
                                      Not that I ever done any of these things mind you...
                                      Of course not! Me neither!

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever
                                        Ditto, well 394.4 miles anyway
                                        Of course not! Me neither!
                                        414.8 miles with an AP.
                                        "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

• I am glad I am not the only one!!!!
                                          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X