Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your obsessed with Disneyland when...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're obsessed when you've had your picture taken with Maynard........more than once :o
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
    sigpic

Comment

• You know you are obsessed with Disneyland when you live over 400 miles away and you still buy a Premium Annual Pass to save money for everytime you go to the park...
      Ditto, well 394.4 miles anyway
      Try 1400 miles away.
      sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
      Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
        I work at a school and there is a room here that smells exactly like PotC. I spend at least 5 min a day in the room.
        I've been in that room!! Also got the same smell for a couple minutes when I turned the A/C on in a car I used to have. Glad I'm not the only one who smells PotC outside of the park!

Comment

• Disneyitis http://www.doombuggyproductions.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by dizneedoll
            When you tell your kids to remain seated please until the vehicle has come to a complete stop, while dropping them off at school. Then you repeat it in spanish.
            I have the Disneyland Soundtrack cd and always floor the gas when Star Tours jumps to light speed. The kids love it!! My four year old twins could drive to Anaheim. As soon as we get on the 5 they ask if were going to Disneyland

I am also guilty of always grabbing a few (ok alot) of extra napkins at Disneyland so we have some at home.

My wife and I fight every year about not renewing our AP'S but I always win

Comment

• You know you're obsessed when you go to a home improvement store and you look at a nice water fountain. And you end up standing there for minutes, smelling the water. Simply because it smells just like POTC. Oh and your Disneyland obsessed sisters join in, paying no mind to gawking onlookers.

Comment

• When on a car trip your husband wants to hear the Beatles, the Doors, Bob Marley, etc and you pop in the disney classica cds.

Comment

• hmm... You plan this 2503.03 miles trip for up to 3 years in advanced when you realize... you are graduating in 2005.. and DL turns 50 in 2005......

You have many disney ongs on your iPod and have them set to an alarm... for when changing from ASL to lunch then band.... makes it quite magical somewhat...

Your PIT Dog Tag has your screen name rather than your name on it....

Comment

• As a CM... when im a guest and if im alone or with a Disney Dork (like me),If I see a trashcan crooked or ropes/chains undone...I tend to straightend them out...its a part of what I do when im there!! Disneyland RR Guy knows the sound of the whistle, in which a steamtrain is arriving or leaving!
                    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinkerbell
                      I've been in that room!! Also got the same smell for a couple minutes when I turned the A/C on in a car I used to have. Glad I'm not the only one who smells PotC outside of the park!
                      I got the potc smell from a car A/c before aswell. I've smelled POTC in many places outside of DL. I wonder if its some chemical or something they use. But you NEVER smell the Indy smell (the burning marshmellow?-type smell)

Comment

• You know your obsessed w/ Disneyland when:

You want another update from MiceAge/Mouseplanet the day after a new one gets posted

You wake up at 6 to eat breakfast and get to the park by 8, stay till closing and wake up at 6 again.

You want a Disneyland game that allows you to see ALL of Disneyland at any given year (see the Disneyland: Only on XBOX, ps2, and PC thread)

the Italien Cheese bread from Little Caesers smells like Red Rockets Pizza Port

You stare at the submarine lagoon at any given time for more then 5 minutes

You really really want to hit Eisner/Pressler/harris for Tomorrowland '98

You dont play with anything/read anything in line for the rides; just enjoy the surroundings & the que

While vacationing in Hawaii, you check the hotel's computer for guest use every day for Disneyland updates

The first time you play GTA: San Andreas, you look for a Disneyland
                        The first time you play TrueCrime: streets of la you look for a Disneyland

Going twice a year is not enough

Considering an Annual passport to be cheap, no matter what the price since you can go in "whenever you WANT!!!!!"

Having a Deluxe AP and living 350 miles away

The only books you read are Disneyland-related

You still have napkins from Disneyland

You still have and use the green-capped pens they have at the Disneyland Hotel

Comment

• Originally posted by mp3piratesavvy
                          You know your obsessed w/ Disneyland when:

The first time you play GTA: San Andreas, you look for a Disneyland
                          I looked for a "Disneyland" too! But all I heard was a radio ad saying "Everyone knows that a rodent teaches good morals", or something like that. I think it was an ad for some non-existant demented theme park. It kinda ticked me off though since they also made little jabs at Disneyland, indirectly.
                          Last edited by Modern Folly; 02-14-2005, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mp3piratesavvy
                            You still have and use the green-capped pens they have at the Disneyland Hotel
                            Oooooh! Monorail Man come out come out where ever you are and tell your cool pen story please.
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

• When you reply to all of these boards!!! LOL!!!
                              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

• You know your obsessed w/ Disneyland when:
                                The only .wad you download for Duke Nukem 3D is the Disneyland map, and its the one you play the most

You dream that your deceased family work out of the offices on Main Street.

Comment

• I was in Vons last night, and they were playing Disney music for the 2fer deal. I got all giddy and did the happy dance when I heard "2nd star to the right" ...then depressed since I realized I wasn't actually on Peter Pan.
                                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                  Marge: Pink.
                                  Homer: D'oh!
                                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• When you have regular discussions with your dad about MiceChat posts, especially the ones regarding the 50th celebrations, thousands of miles away in Blighty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                                      I was in Vons last night, and they were playing Disney music for the 2fer deal. I got all giddy and did the happy dance when I heard "2nd star to the right" ...then depressed since I realized I wasn't actually on Peter Pan.
                                      I was in Vons and I heard Yo Ho Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me) and I got the biggest smile on my face and I had to sing along, so what if people were staring....
                                      sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                                      A Photographed Life
                                      12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyJn511
                                        You know you're obsessed when you've had your picture taken with Maynard........more than once :o
                                        You worked with Maynard and held the camera for all those photos- geesh

Comment

• You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when the trash on the floor of your passenger seat is comprised mostly of old Mickey and Friends parking stubs...
                                          Honor those who fall under the sword.
                                          But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X