Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your obsessed with Disneyland when...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy_Bird
    replied
    you know you are obsessed with disneyland when:

... you can dream a whole trip to disneyland and get it all right...

..you know where the best rinking fountain water is...

... you get frustrated at the fact that your senior class chose to go bowling rather than disneyland for grad night...

.... you annoy your bf with how much you talk about disney...

... you decide at the age of 12 to start saving $55k so you can have your wedding inside the park...

... you decide to make a special trip up to aniheim when you go back to california to buy an annual pass just so you will have a reason to go...

... all of your friends back home call you when they go to disneyland and say that they are thinking about you and that they bought you something...

... you realize that you have the day off work on thursday and could fly from New Mexico out to aniheim and buy an annual pass and go to the park and make it back for work on friday....

<sigh> how I wish that I wasin Cali instead of New Mexico

Leave a comment:

• eyes_of_mara
    replied
    Originally posted by s8ntmark
    You know you're obssessed with DL when you decorate your house like famous Disneyland living spaces. I.E. The Haunted Mansion (with homemade door knobs and spooky face wallpaper), Toad Hall (with lilly pad wallpaper), Mickeys House, the House of the Future, or a room in the Hollywood Tower Hotel....not that I HAVE.....but Ive thought about it....alot
    I have Haunted Mansion wallpaper on my computer... does that count? :botox:

Leave a comment:

• s8ntmark
    replied
    You know you're obssessed with DL when you decorate your house like famous Disneyland living spaces. I.E. The Haunted Mansion (with homemade door knobs and spooky face wallpaper), Toad Hall (with lilly pad wallpaper), Mickeys House, the House of the Future, or a room in the Hollywood Tower Hotel....not that I HAVE.....but Ive thought about it....alot

Leave a comment:

• eyes_of_mara
    replied
    When you end an 8-hour shift taking pictures in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle...

...only to change your clothes and go back into the park, searching for Golden Mickeys.

Leave a comment:

• NWRREngineer
    replied
    ...When someone asks "what's on your iPod?" and you answer "Peoplemover."

Leave a comment:

• Bass Shakers
    replied
    You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when you are one of the people mentioned in this article.

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied
    When you are replying to this thread!!! LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    When you clean your room and find some old posts from different forums you wanted to keep..... (and photos that are secret..)

Leave a comment:

• SoCal
    replied
    When you clean out your wallet and find 16 fastpasses from 6 differnet days hiding in there!

Leave a comment:

• DL_CRAZE
    replied
    When write this site address on your computer.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfy999
    When you spend all you time at work with Micechat on in the background so you don't miss any info and so you can find out all the goings on in the Disney world of fans!
    *switches micechat window back to work window*

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied
    When you spend all you time at work with Micechat on in the background so you don't miss any info and so you can find out all the goings on in the Disney world of fans!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snappy
    replied
    You pay outrageous prices on ebay for a flashlight(s) that you use to pay $2.95 for in the 70's. Just holding the little flashlight floods the mind with memories of countless trips to the happiest place on earth...

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied
    In a story you write involving giant monsters and the parks, Disney's California Adventure is totally destroyed while Disneyland is untouched.
    (This is actually going to happen in the climactic battle in the story I'm writing as Godzilla and a battalion of 14 monsters take on powerful evil monsters including Ghidorah and a giant Michael Eisner robot. This is all going on as Walt and Mickey face down Eisner and the newly revived Judge Doom, who was actually an ancient evil dating back to Atlantis that merely took the form of an insane killer toon in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. And the Team Disney building has become a massive evil fortress and all the characters of Disney along with the Muppets and the residents of Toontown fight off the armies of Orcs and demons at the castle's gates.)

Leave a comment:

• Goin2DL
    replied
    When you work at a school and during the last staff meeting before spring break they are going around the room so each person call tell what they have planned for the break and when it comes to your turn everyone in the room answers "going to Disneyland" for you in unison!

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Your hair naturally stops growing above your ears and there is a fastpass machine outside your bedroom door.

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Originally posted by lovegrumpy
    I plan on doing just that when we get transfered next summer.
    My kitchen in disney, disney plates, cups, paper towel holder, napkin holder and decorated with my disney frame collection. For my birthday next month, I am getting the Mickey and friend canisters and pot holders and towels. I am so excited!!

Leave a comment:

• lovegrumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by PumpkinKing!
    When your brand new apartment is themed totally in Disney... I didn teven plan it either it was subconsious!

Living room, Bedroom and Bathroom! LOL

I plan on doing just that when we get transfered next summer.

Leave a comment:

• Moonliner
    replied
    Originally posted by Tedi Bara
    You know your obsesssed with Disneyland when....you start planning your next vacation while on your current one
    You wait until you are on your current vacation?

Slacker! :devil:

Leave a comment:

• sorceress1986
    replied
    Originally posted by NWRREngineer
    Oh, I forgot this one:

You know you're obsessed with Disneyland when you make a CD of music to be played at your wedding that consists of the orchestral opening of "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" blended into Tchaikovsky's "Sleeping Beauty Valse", finishing with various tracks from the Peoplemover - and your bride is good with all of it. (btw - only one of the guests recognized the origin of the music, an older guy who grew up in L.A.)

To take it a step further, you want to get MARRIED at Disneyland, even though you are Catholic & that means you can only get married in a church! (I will so totally work my way around it!!)

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X