Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many dream fastpasses do they give out at a time?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many dream fastpasses do they give out at a time?

Yesterday I took my daughter to Disneyland for a day. Around noon I saw a girl with a dream fastpass and asked her where she got it. She said Pirates and that the first 800 people to ride it got one. Now I know a lot of times they give them out at ride exits but I always assumed it was about 25 or so. Not 800. I'm also wondering how long it took to give them out. Pirates was a walk on when we hit it and 2 boats in front of us and one in back was empty. This was about 3:30 or so. Not disappointed I didn't get one because my daugther still can't go on a lot of rides on it I'm just curious.

Re: How many dream fastpasses do they give out at a time?

I don't really know. I know they packed the foyer of the haunted mansion and handed them out in there once. I'm not sure how many people fit in there.

The second time we won they were handing them out on the bridge going to the wharf area. It was a monday and they were just standing there. There were not a lot of people waling by. We told a few people they were there, but I didn't see anyone just walk up on their own. So, they may have just been out for a set amount of time.

Comment

Re: How many dream fastpasses do they give out at a time?

Obviously a correct number would vary. 800 on a non-Summer or Holiday weekday would not be one.
      Exaggeration more likely.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X