This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe...In Holiday Magic Testing?

Since Believe...In Holiday Magic fireworks start next weekend (11-16), does anyone know if there is any scheduled testing?

In past years it was fun to see a "preview."

Re: Believe...In Holiday Magic Testing?

There is scheduled testing every night of the week leading up to it. Monday through Thursday at the regular showtime.
    It may or may not go off, and the schedule will be sporadic, but it's planned.

Comment

So instead of Remember on Veteran's Day, they'll be showing Believe?? I don't recall them doing this in the past....especially 4 days in a row. That is unless this year's will need to go through much more testing with the new castle and everything else.
      "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

It'll be Remember... on Sunday night (11/11), weather permitting

Comment

Right, sorry. I meant Tuesday-Friday.
          Monday has two Fantasmic! performances.

Comment

What are regular times with an 8:00 closing?

Comment

Ah, ok. Makes more sense.
              "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Originally posted by greinstein View Post
                What are regular times with an 8:00 closing?
                Usually, 7:45 pm

Believe... plays every night while it runs.
                Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Who was it last year that had the live webcam feed from a hotel of the test firing? That was a lot of fun to watch together and all comment on. Anyone have the capability to pull that off this year?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thanks to all

Comment

Will the preview days include the new castle light show? I was a bit sad to find out that I won't get out of the Snow White showing in DCA until just after the new Holiday Fireworks premiere...maybe I could see it during the week??

Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                        Usually, 7:45 pm

Believe... plays every night while it runs.
                        Yes, if the park closes at 8 PM , or the 2 days it closes at 6 PM for CM parties, the fireworks start 15 minutes prior to closing. (It is scheduled every night during the Christmas schedule, aka 7 days a week).

WEATHER PERMITTING!!!!

That is an important fact, as many days in November and December the wind picks up...

If there is no rain (aka moisture), and no high winds, they you get both, which should happen most days.

If there is rain, but the winds are OK, then you get the fireworks, but no snow, as the snow is basically glycerin, which is a soap based product that could become slippery on the ground.

If there are High winds, but no rain, then you get no fireworks, but they still offer the Snow effect by itself.

And on a really bad weather day, then both parts are cancelled.
                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

^ It could be different this year, too, now with the new lighting effects on the castle.
                          "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Most likely they will be testing the show next week with just the music, no pyro. They will be programming the lights in the snow of the Castle to work in the show, I would guess. They can do that with just the music.

I am actually wondering will they even use the lights in the snow during the fireworks. Seems like it would not fit with the show they have had in the past. It would only work extremely well during the snowfall at the end, of course. But during the show, guess time will tell. The press releases were a bit confusing on that.

Comment

Anymore word on possible testing this week?

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                                Who was it last year that had the live webcam feed from a hotel of the test firing? That was a lot of fun to watch together and all comment on. Anyone have the capability to pull that off this year?
                                here you go.

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/mattercam.htm

(dont know how to add a link, so copy and paste. working right now)

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
                                Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
                                Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
                                Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X