This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disneyland first

So what are your Disneyland first? not the first time you went to DL but first you have experienced over the years . Mine 1972 first visit with soon to be dh...2004 first time in pilot house of Mark Twain driving the riverboat... back a bit 1989 first time watching Fantasimic from the dearly departed balcony of the Disney Gallery , no dessert, long wait on stairway starting in the courtyard but priceless ...it took me several years before I could watch Fantasmic again. Most recent trip Oct 2007, first MHT , first ride in the caboose ( not the Lilly Belle) , first time meeting Oscar at Carnation for breakfast actually first time in 50 years eating there ( maybe I really at there as an infant/toddler and dont remember) , first Tigger Tail in critter country.. This is what the magic is to me , there is always more, alway first, always undiscovered elements or experiences ... Whats yours????

Re: disneyland first

I have been going since the Park opened but it wasn't until last year that I finally went on the Canoe Ride. A totally different look at everything from being so low in the water. A lot of fun and not as hard as I thought it would be.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I'm still awaiting the day when I lose my Peter Pan virginity. Yes, that's right, folks, I've never ridden Peter Pan. Nothing personal, Lost Boy...

Comment

This spring break will be my first time to DL in eight years in which i will go on the first time on FNSV; PL; BLAB; DCA; any other new things that were installed between my two trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          I'm still awaiting the day when I lose my Peter Pan virginity. Yes, that's right, folks, I've never ridden Peter Pan. Nothing personal, Lost Boy...
          Oh dear... that sounds .. wrong... XD
          Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
          DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

-First time to Disneyland-When my mom was pregnant with me....the first time I could see things was at 18 months.
            -First time on Haunted Mansion-I think I was seven or eight...I had been scared to go on it before then.
            -First time on Splash-Three years ago
            -First time on Indy-Two years ago
            -First time at Disneyland without adults-5 months ago
            -First time on the Lilly Belle-Around 8 months ago
            -First pin-A simple Mickey Mouse pin
            -First time at DCA-2003
            -First time on the Matterhorn-2 months ago
            -First Dole Whip-I was 13 I think.
            The daydream princess

Comment

The first time I entered the Magic Kingdom was actually by accident. I was looking for Knotts Berry Farm because at the time, I was a big Snoopy fan. Not Peanut fan, just Snoopy. So I was in the area, but this was before navigation systems my friends. My map was a little difficult to read seeing as how it was not exactly "official." This map of Orange County was drawn on the back of a napkin by the guy sitting next to me on the airplane on my way in.

Anyway, I followed the directions the best I could. After parking in the lot, I noticed an abundance of Disney characters on signs in the parking lot. I figured Disneyland and Knotts must have been neighboring parks. That's when I saw a guy getting out of his car wearing one of those Snoopy shirts where you see him from the front on the front of the shirt, and from the back on, well, back. That's when I thought, yes! I am in the right place!

I followed him through the gates but when they checked my ticket I guess the agent was just lazy because she let me in. There I was, looking at a huge floral Mickey the Mouse display. This is when I got suspicious. Were Walt Disney and Charles M. Schulz really good friends? Did they decide to go in on a park together? Who knows? But what I did know was that I was up for some fun!

I spent the day enjoying all that the park had to offer, but kept an eagle eye out for my white dog friend. I never found him that day, but I did find my self. I realized, Kyle, you are an idiot!
              Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

The first time I went on any of the "big rides" was only a few years ago, I had always avoided any kind of roller coaster. Then I found out that they're not so big, after all. They're just right.

In May, I went on Buzz Lightyear for the first time. The line wasn't long, so it was alright, but I wouldn't wait a long time for it.
                "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Ay,
                Home sweet home is the lesson today."

You're wrong, Brer Rabbit, why would I want to be home when I can be at Disneyland?!?

Comment

The next trip will be the first time in the Tiki Room, we almost went last time, but my son was having an "attitude" and we skipped it, next visit will be our first time. It will be 4 years since we did Haunted Mansion. My son has never been tall enough for Screamin', this year will be his first time. We've always split our DL vac up by going to Universal Studios one day in the middle of the week, this next time will be our first time of just doing the whole week at DL. Will be our first visit time on Nemo.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X