Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i love you guys! - micechat drinkup: mission 2 and the 50th!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love you guys! - micechat drinkup: mission 2 and the 50th!

thank you to all who contributed to this awesome weekend at disneyland! it was great to see all who i had met back in may, as well as meet many of you who i hadn't yet met! (why does that sentence remind me of matt ouimet? lol)

the 50th wouldn't have been as fun, or as special, if it weren't for all of you! a special big thank you to innerspaceman and not afraid for organizing some of the greatest events to occur on 7/17/2005!

it was crazy to meet such elusive characters such as witches of morva and al lutz... even darkbeer! everyone was so nice and i had a wonderful time! i will be posting pictures of all of us doing all of our crazy stuff soon

again, THANK YOU MICECHATTERS!
    My Roadtrip Photos

Re: i love you guys! - micechat drinkup: mission 2 and the 50th!

yes !

it was very nice to meet all of you .. and even better to really get to know some of you
    everyone made the weekend very special thanks guys

Comment

Awww Keith.. I didn't meet you.

Thanks to InnerSpaceMan and Not Afraid for the Carrousellin'. ISM laughed at me when I said I had to go back to my friends who were weirded out.. :clap:
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

and 3d fireworks glasses own! you should get a pair and try them out sometime!

space mountain and remember with those glasses on are insane!
        My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

oh keith!! i had a blast meeting you and everyone else. your ringtone is hilarious. omg. lol :lol:
          I have pics also, hopefully i will get them up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
            oh keith!! ... your ringtone is hilarious. omg. lol :lol:
            it is indeed
            avenue d - stick it in

and it was wonderful spending time with you!
            My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

I missed it We fled to DCA after the ceremony and didn't come back to the afternoon and then I couldn't find all you guys. Oh well, I'll be here all week (I'll have a red backpack and probably be carrying my camera around on my wrist most of the time) so hopefully see some of you who are still hanging around! :wave:
              BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
              I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

I am REALLY sad I missed meeting Witches of Morva!!!! I was also hoping to see Al as well!!!! I guess I coulldn't do it all. I thought walking through the park and running into Mice chatters around every bend was ALOT of fun!!!!!!
                Katie :yea:
                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I saw you for just a minute.... where the heck are all the pictures?! speederscout was lauding your praises at taking photos ALL NIGHT.
                  Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                  Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                  May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Super-K pointed Witches out to me and I thought no way! then yes way! (seeing that this is the internet afterall).

And yes, Al Lutz and Darkbeer do actually exist, contrary to popular opinion. And to turn things around a bit, I got pictures of Darkbeer taking pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMikey
                      Super-K pointed Witches out to me and I thought no way! then yes way! (seeing that this is the internet afterall).

And yes, Al Lutz and Darkbeer do actually exist, contrary to popular opinion. And to turn things around a bit, I got pictures of Darkbeer taking pictures!
                      Post your pics, SM. :beg:
                      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

it was so nice to meet everyone! i had a great time! hidden mickey made my night on saturday!

btw, does darkbeer have a teleporter? that dude is EVERYWHERE!
                        <o>

Comment

Pixie Chick, it was fun to see you and hang out with you at Lost Bar on Sat!!!! Your necklace rocked!!!!! I hope we can hang out again soon!!!! I hope you made it through work ok on Sunday
                          Katie :yea:
                          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

thanks DK!! you're always a fun chica i almost sold that necklace because i thought i would never wear it. i guess it will be required attire for MC drink-ups
                            <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
                              thanks DK!! you're always a fun chica i almost sold that necklace because i thought i would never wear it. i guess it will be required attire for MC drink-ups
                              long live the drinkups!

it was very nive to meet you! hopefully we can spend some time together in the parks next time!
                              My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X