Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guardians of the galaxy partial exterior revealed!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Guardians of the galaxy partial exterior revealed!

Found this photo on twitter taken from somebodys Facebook. The new tower is starting to peek out!

It's Crap-tacular.

Comment

No surprise really. it looks like the ugly artist concept they showed us. We can only hope someone important looks at it and realizes it's ugly. I don't count on that though lol
      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
      My company had a special night at the park
      WdW trip report with WWoHP
      NYE 2011 trip report
      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
      Leap year 24 hour report
      New DCA trip report
      NYE 2012
      HKDL trip report

Comment

Whelp, that looks gross.
        I really need to make a signature. Something Disney related. Ooh, I know. What about "The 12th Disney Princess?" I like that.

Comment

Micechat need better emoji...because none of them cannot show how am I reacting to it.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	c9ae0ecf7030a8e21c16ae9f97071564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	8491606
          ^
          That is my face reaction.

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

HG Well's Space Mountain Paint Job 2.0.
              “Whenever I go on a ride, I’m always thinking of what’s wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.”
              – Walt Disney

Comment

Kinda like the colors but they're very #micechat and also its applying a cartoony aesthetic to a building that was supposed to be entirely realistic rather than making any photo-realistic architectural changes that would be compatible with the motion picture art direction. So now the colors and the architecture are incompatible, with the building being art deco realism and the colors just randomly striving to be fun in any way possible, throwing realism out the window in exchange for comic book styling.

Comment

They are obviously doing this so that the exes can see I can just imagine the conversation right now;
                  Construction Boss:How does the Oil Rig of Terror look Mr. Exec
                  Mr. Exec:It looks ugly
                  Construction Boss: But we followed the designs and used the right paint
                  Mr. Exec: You did, that was a compliment to how well you did translating the design.
                  Originally posted by micromind
                  Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

Comment

Yep, it's hideous.

Wow, it's just like.......I mean.........whaaaaaaaaaat were they thinking?!?

Comment

Wow... There are a lot less pipes than on the concept... I don't really have much of a new thought other than "why the HECK are they showing it off while it's unfinished!?" that's worse than the TOT running while being dismantled.

Comment

It's so ugly I almost feel sorry for it

Comment

This is like ToT is trying on a cheap Halloween costume.

The building had cosmetic work done while being built into Tower of Terror so it looked like a hotel. This is simply slapping a sticker over that work and calling it a new ride. What are they thinking..?

Comment

Originally posted by surfrat View Post
                            This is like ToT is trying on a cheap Halloween costume.

The building had cosmetic work done while being built into Tower of Terror so it looked like a hotel. This is simply slapping a sticker over that work and calling it a new ride. What are they thinking..?
                            They where probably thinking

Marvel=More Money I swear this is worse then light magic replacing MSEP

Comment

Please tell me this is photo-shopped and the tower doesn't look like a giant cartoon. Please!?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X