Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News FINALLY...Black Widow Coming To DCA!

Step into Blockbuster Super Hero Disney California Adventure Park will soon be the destination for adventure, intrigue and triumph as recruits from around the world - like you - join forces with legendary Super Heroes in an ever-expanding universe of stories that will grow even bigger over time. This summer, we are kicking off the action with the May 27 grand opening of the thrilling, rocking attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!

This new adventure blasts you straight into the "Guardians of the Galaxy" story for the first time ever, alongside characters from the blockbuster films and comics. As you help Rocket bust his pals out of the Collector's Fortress, you will experience randomized ride experiences complete with all-new visual and audio effects and music inspired by the popular film soundtracks. You never know which adventure you will get!

There will be even more ways to step into Super Hero stories with Summer of Heroes, May 27 through September 10. Answer the call for this limited-time celebration as you join the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy for all-new epic experiences.

Summer of Heroes will launch these new, year-round experiences:

Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! - Don't be surprised if you run into the Guardians of the Galaxy on their way to the Milano, with Star-Lord firing up his old-school boom box to get the party started. Gamora may prefer to stand back and observe, but everyone else is bound to get in the groove and show off their moves during this awesome rock 'n' roll bash!
    Super Hero Encounters - For the first time, citizens of Earth will come face-to-face with Groot, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy! You can also step up to meet the First Avenger, Captain America, along with everyone's favorite web slinger, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

And for a limited time, step up to the challenge with new adventures during Summer of Heroes:

Avengers Training Initiative - Black Widow and Hawkeye assemble young recruits for a series of tests to see if they have what it takes to join the ranks of the Avengers.
    Heroic Encounter: Black Widow - Black Widow will arrive on the scene several times throughout the day in an armored Avengers vehicle for her heroic encounter with park guests.
    Grab a Piece (or Bite) of the Action - All that heroism making you hungry? Want a token as proof of your adventures when you get home? Special themed merchandise and food will be available throughout Hollywood Land.

The summer brings even more to get excited about over at Disneyland Park as classic favorites return with the reopening of the Disneyland Railroad and Rivers of America attractions, with the "Fantasmic!" nighttime spectacular returning later in the summer. We'll have opening dates to share soon for these attractions. And don't miss your chance to see the classic Main Street Electrical Parade during its limited-time run at Disneyland Park through June 18.

#HeroUp at Disney California Adventure Park with Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! and Summer of Heroes, beginning May 27!

Entertainment and attractions are subject to change and cancellation without notice. Please check the show guide for days and times.
    Last edited by Natalie Price; 02-17-2017, 08:56 AM.

Looks like no one cares about this "Marvel-ous" news.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Price View Post
      Seems like fun but you had only posted the news release so I wasn't sure what you were looking for. It is cool, my nephew is a big fan and he is looking to see if we can get a bunch of his friends to come one day in June. I hope they have specialty cocktails for the event! Haha.
      http://maryskitchen.org/

Comment

Cool for the people who care....but unless its Universal Face characters its gets kinda awkward with most of the Disney face characters besides Jack or Gaston

Also I'm also one of those guys who is not a fan of Black Widow...she's as much of a super hero as Hawkeye....rather see Captain Marvel or Wasp.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

They have had her at the Avengers half marathon. I always wondered why they never added her to meet and greets.
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

The only super hero movie or character I will ever like (love, that is), is Nolan's Dark Knight series. Otherwise every superhero thing is exactly the same as the next, and I'm afraid Marvel taking over DCA is going to be a wreck.

I'm sorry I don't want to bring this post down. If this is what you like by all means I'm happy for you, almost everyone I know loves it. I just think it sounds more Universal than Disney.
            KA CHOW

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
              They have had her at the Avengers half marathon. I always wondered why they never added her to meet and greets.
              The girl playing Black Widow at the marathons was flown in from Orlando. I'm not sure why they did it that way. There are plenty of girls here who could play her. Probably some sort of legal thing. So it makes me wonder if they'll continue that "protocol" or just save some money and use one of the the current crop of Anaheim girls.

Comment

The girl playing Black Widow at the marathons was flown in from Orlando. I'm not sure why they did it that way. There are plenty of girls here who could play her. Probably some sort of legal thing. So it makes me wonder if they'll continue that "protocol" or just save some money and use one of the the current crop of Anaheim girls.
                That was the case the first year of the race, I do not believe it to be the case in 2015-2016

Comment

This should be fun, The lines for Spiderman and Captain America right now get huge so Im sure that adding more Avengers will help this dead area of the park.
                  Hopefully they start adding more of the newer Avengers that have been added to the most recent movies.

Comment

Step into Blockbuster Super Hero Disney California Adventure Park will soon be the destination for adventure, intrigue and triumph as recruits from around the world - like you - join forces with legendary Super Heroes in an ever-expanding universe of stories that will grow even bigger over time. This summer, we are kicking off the action with the May 27 grand opening of the thrilling, rocking attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!

This new adventure blasts you straight into the "Guardians of the Galaxy" story for the first time ever, alongside characters from the blockbuster films and comics. As you help Rocket bust his pals out of the Collector's Fortress, you will experience randomized ride experiences complete with all-new visual and audio effects and music inspired by the popular film soundtracks. You never know which adventure you will get!

There will be even more ways to step into Super Hero stories with Summer of Heroes, May 27 through September 10. Answer the call for this limited-time celebration as you join the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy for all-new epic experiences.

Summer of Heroes will launch these new, year-round experiences:

Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! - Don't be surprised if you run into the Guardians of the Galaxy on their way to the Milano, with Star-Lord firing up his old-school boom box to get the party started. Gamora may prefer to stand back and observe, but everyone else is bound to get in the groove and show off their moves during this awesome rock 'n' roll bash!
                    Super Hero Encounters - For the first time, citizens of Earth will come face-to-face with Groot, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy! You can also step up to meet the First Avenger, Captain America, along with everyone's favorite web slinger, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

And for a limited time, step up to the challenge with new adventures during Summer of Heroes:

Avengers Training Initiative - Black Widow and Hawkeye assemble young recruits for a series of tests to see if they have what it takes to join the ranks of the Avengers.
                    Heroic Encounter: Black Widow - Black Widow will arrive on the scene several times throughout the day in an armored Avengers vehicle for her heroic encounter with park guests.
                    Grab a Piece (or Bite) of the Action - All that heroism making you hungry? Want a token as proof of your adventures when you get home? Special themed merchandise and food will be available throughout Hollywood Land.

The summer brings even more to get excited about over at Disneyland Park as classic favorites return with the reopening of the Disneyland Railroad and Rivers of America attractions, with the "Fantasmic!" nighttime spectacular returning later in the summer. We'll have opening dates to share soon for these attractions. And don't miss your chance to see the classic Main Street Electrical Parade during its limited-time run at Disneyland Park through June 18.

#HeroUp at Disney California Adventure Park with Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! and Summer of Heroes, beginning May 27!

Entertainment and attractions are subject to change and cancellation without notice. Please check the show guide for days and times.
                    I enjoyed "Avengers," but I had to ask myself "who's Black Widow" just now. Unfortunately, with just the movie to go on, she's like the fifth most important character in the story. It's like hearing a "Frasier" themed event was going to happen, and all you get is Bulldog.

Comment

Originally posted by asianway View Post

That was the case the first year of the race, I do not believe it to be the case in 2015-2016
                      You're right. I just looked up photos from the 2016 race and that girl is local. She plays a variety of Disney Princesses.

Comment

Is she the one who had a baby by Rob Kardashian?

Comment

Originally posted by nevol View Post
                          Is she the one who had a baby by Rob Kardashian?
                          This post gets a...

http://maryskitchen.org/

Comment

Originally posted by amyuilani View Post

I enjoyed "Avengers," but I had to ask myself "who's Black Widow" just now. Unfortunately, with just the movie to go on, she's like the fifth most important character in the story. It's like hearing a "Frasier" themed event was going to happen, and all you get is Bulldog.
                            She plays much more prominently in the later movies and cameos in some of the single Avenger movies. I think her character is cool, but it is true that she, and Hawkeye are the non-supers among the supers.
                            Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                            Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                            Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                            Neverland since 1996.
                            ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

This sounds like a Magic Mountain radio ad.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X