Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What is your favorite Disneyland soundtrack song?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Esplanade loop. Being from Canada, I don't make it down there with any frequency, so anytime I do make it there, hearing the music in the Esplanade is the first taste of Disney we get on our trips (we never stay at the re$ort hotel$) and it always gets us excited!!

Comment

Married life on Main Street, for sure. And the Fantasyland suite - it's all the soundtracks from the Fantasyland dark rides, including any actual voice parts. It takes me right to the park, and I can vividly imagine the rides. Sigh.

Comment

I'm a little surprised the entire soundtrack of America Sings hasn't been mentioned more. But that's one of my favorites, as well. It used to be that on the hour long car ride home, that was always one of the tunes that was going through my head the whole time.

and as I'm typing this now, I'm hearing it again in my head.
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

My favorite Disneyland song would be the Main Street Electrical Parade Soundtrack.
          Disneyland Annual Pass Holder
          Favorite Ride: Space Mountain
          Favorite Land: Fantasy Land

Favorite Snack: Churro/Dole Whip

Comment

I listen to subsonic radio all day at work. And there are so many bits of music that I love to hear both past and present.

My favorite from Disneyland is the Rainbow Ridge folks and their chatter, with corny jokes and classic songs.

My favorite from Disneyworld is Magic Journeys, which is easily my #1 Disney Theme Park tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank McCoy View Post
              I listen to subsonic radio all day at work. And there are so many bits of music that I love to hear both past and present.

My favorite from Disneyland is the Rainbow Ridge folks and their chatter, with corny jokes and classic songs.

My favorite from Disneyworld is Magic Journeys, which is easily my #1 Disney Theme Park tune.
              Where do you find subsonic radio? Live365 went out of business a year ago, but they had a station called E-Ticket Radio that was fantastic for listening to Disneyland music, announcements, background music, and soundtracks all day. It was around for like a decade until last year.

I have a lot of Disneyland music, but I'd love to find stations that stream things so that I can get the modern or FL mixes in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by JMJurav View Post
                I love the Esplanade loop. Being from Canada, I don't make it down there with any frequency, so anytime I do make it there, hearing the music in the Esplanade is the first taste of Disney we get on our trips (we never stay at the re$ort hotel$) and it always gets us excited!!
                Yes, I love those too! I like that they combine both parks. I have found a lot of DCA background music and those are great to soak in the atmosphere on too.

Main Street Holiday Loop when I am not there hits the spot every year.

Comment

The Peoplemover soundtrack, the old Western Saloon music that played over and over at the Frontierland entrance, the music from the original Submarine queue, Rainbow Caverns music, the Carousel of Progress theme, the music from ATIS, along with the Keelboat music, the Tahitian Terrace bgm, the Harmonica music at Fort Wilderness and Jack Wagner ticket booth announcements get me excited to visit Disneyland

Comment

amyuilani: subsonicradio . com is where I found them - I normally switch between the requests/future land/dole whip feeds. But they also have background, main street, star tunnel, wilderness junction and other feeds.

Comment

Musical loop for NOS and Mainstreet USA. And of course Mad Tea Party loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank McCoy View Post
                        amyuilani: subsonicradio . com is where I found them - I normally switch between the requests/future land/dole whip feeds. But they also have background, main street, star tunnel, wilderness junction and other feeds.
                        Awesome, thanks!

Comment

One of the funniest Disneyland moments for me is listening to a recording of an older Railroad Spiel - there is a skip in the narration that is too funny.

"This is Critter Country, where a talented troup of stage-struck bears star in the Country Bear Vacation Hoedown." and then skips to "Why, there across the river is proof. A settlers cabin is on fire." Always gives me a chuckle as I imagine that was the reason the Country Bears were evicted for Pooh Bear.

Comment

Kind of depends on my mood. Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow and Miracles from Molecules tend to get stuck in my head for days. Soarin' Over California and the intro to Finding Nemo are probably my most constant favorites, though. Anything from Mary Poppins is fun and that instrumental part from Pinocchio when the wooden toys are playing is nice to listen to as well.

Comment

I love listening to the Soarin' music, it is so peaceful and bring great ease to my heart. From it being soaring over California now over the world it still is a pleasure to listen to and all asleep dreaming to such a beautiful piece of music.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid27 View Post
                                I love listening to the Soarin' music, it is so peaceful and bring great ease to my heart. From it being soaring over California now over the world it still is a pleasure to listen to and all asleep dreaming to such a beautiful piece of music.
                                I have to Agreed with you !

I also like beautiful piece of music and close my eye's and think of beautiful place's !

And WELCOME TO MICECHAT
                                Last edited by Eagleman; 03-17-2017, 09:17 PM.
                                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X