Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

What is your unpopular Disneyland opinion?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your unpopular Disneyland opinion?

What are some things about Disneyland that you love that others can't stand, or things that you can't stand that others love?

(Please nothing about crowds or prices. Those topics have been beaten to death, including by me.)

Me: I have never been a fan of Country Bear Jamboree. There were 3 different versions of the show, and I was totally "meh" about all of them. On the other hand, I kind of like Pooh. It's cute with the bouncy hunny pots, and "Heffalumps and Woozles" is one of my favorite Disney songs. It's not on my must-do list, but if it's a walk-on, why not?

Others?

I think they should keep the Fantasyland Theatre with Mickey and the Magical Map FOREVER!!!!! I don't think that's too popular of an opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandaddict13 View Post
      I think they should keep the Fantasyland Theatre with Mickey and the Magical Map FOREVER!!!!! I don't think that's too popular of an opinion...
      I so agree. Love to Matt and Jordan.

Comment

Myself, I don't care for the old animatronics. They look clearly old and fake. Pandora's look good so far though.

As for things I love others may not, the red car trolley show.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandaddict13 View Post
          Back in the 90s, there were a wealth of wonderful FLT shows, including Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, and Animazement. Pocahontas was my least favorite of them, and Beauty and the Beast was wonderful. I didn't care for Snow White at all. The production quality was good, but it just didn't connect. I have only seen Magical Map once and it reminded me of an updated Animazement.

Comment

Haunted Mansion Holiday is the worst!

Comment

There's no place I'd rather be than at a Disney park! Even though all my friends say its just for kids and have no interest whatsoever in going.

Comment

I don't think anything at the parks is sacred. I wouldn't mind losing pirates if it meant getting something of superior quality.

I think my only exception would be the castle.
                In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

Star Wars and Marvel don't belong in Disneyland (the park, not the resort). Though I think there are quite a few people that agree I think there are a lot more that don't and I think this is a big area of contention that will only grow as we get closer to 2019.

Comment

Storybook Land and Casey Jr are boring and expendable.

Comment

Originally posted by mtlchuck View Post
                      There's no place I'd rather be than at a Disney park! Even though all my friends say its just for kids and have no interest whatsoever in going.
                      My mom's husband is very judgmental of people who like Disney and who work for the company. I just brush him off. I don't need to justify my love of the parks to him or anyone else. If they want to say it's just for kids, then fine. That just means there's no one around to ruin your happy place for you!

Comment

That it is OK to say "No Windows and No doors" right along with our Ghost Host.
                        "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

Comment

The Turkey legs look disgusting and I don't think I'll ever try those.

I love the Small World Music. I always hear from friends and family how they can't stand "that song".

Can't stand that they put Johnny Depp or any of those other characters in POTC.

I'm more than happy to just sit on a bench all day and take it all in. I'm in no hurry to get on rides.

Don't care too much for the Sailing Ship Columbia. Seems like it's always closed.

Don't care too much for parades either. We've taken our kids numerous times and have yet to see a parade.

I love shows at the Tomorrowland Terrace.

I love the smell of the water on Pirates even though I'm sure it's very polluted.

Space Mountain is not even on my top 10 list of favorite rides. I probably go once every 5 trips to Dland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinrar View Post
                            I don't think anything at the parks is sacred. I wouldn't mind losing pirates if it meant getting something of superior quality.

I think my only exception would be the castle.
                            Although I HIGHLY disagree, this is a pretty good one.

Comment

I am not sure how unpopular this is but I think Toontown is a waste of space and does not fit the park aesthetically.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X