Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What is your unpopular Disneyland opinion?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whiteness View Post

That doesn't explain the vulgarity though. Or does it? Perhaps social mores have changed recently and I didn't get the memo?
    No, the vulgarity was an outburst, and I take it with a grain of salt because people are entitled to their opinions. I didn't agree with the delivery or the message itself, but I am not worried about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by amyuilani View Post

No, the vulgarity was an outburst, and I take it with a grain of salt because people are entitled to their opinions. I didn't agree with the delivery or the message itself, but I am not worried about it.
      Is vulgarity classified as an "opinion?" Interesting...never thought about it that way.

Comment

Is vulgarity classified as an "opinion?" Interesting...never thought about it that way.
        Not an opinion in itself, but a method by which to express an opinion. Like I said, I didn't agree with it, but let it be because he's entitled to his opinion. I don't know him personally and wouldn't want to encounter him in the park if that's the response I can expect from something seemingly innocent to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by amyuilani View Post

Not an opinion in itself, but a method by which to express an opinion. Like I said, I didn't agree with it, but let it be because he's entitled to his opinion. I don't know him personally and wouldn't want to encounter him in the park if that's the response I can expect from something seemingly innocent to others.
          I Agree. I hope that the need to observe decorum while around other guests at DL never becomes an "unpopular opinion."

If it ever becomes acceptable for guests to use vulgarity and shove other guests around to get their way at DisneyLand or DCA, they will stop being my family's "happy place."

Comment

I Agree. I hope that the need to observe decorum while around other guests at DL never becomes an "unpopular opinion."

If it ever becomes acceptable for guests to use vulgarity and shove other guests around to get their way at DisneyLand or DCA, they will stop being my family's "happy place."
            It should never be that way. Luckily APD can do something about it.

Comment

• I am liking the new look of guardians more and more each week. (Hope it has nighttime theming)

Comment

• For me, I don't understand the hype of the Corndogs at Disneyland or California Adventure. I've had them at least twice at each and have been disappointed each time. A corn dog is difficult to mess up. If you do, you should probably think of another business. I'd be willing to bet that anyone doing a blind test between the Disney Corndogs and any other properly cooked corndog will most likely not be able to tell the difference. Take the corndog out of Disney Parks and they no longer have the same appeal.

I also have to agree that it should never be acceptable for guests to be vulgar and shove people out of their way to do whatever they want.

Comment

• Folks, I love all of your opinions and each and every one of you have the right to express them. But you all need to discuss topics like adults.

Loving Disney Since 2006!
                  Portfolio: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr

Comment

• There are too many carbs at Disneyland. Their menus need to feature lower carb and lower sugar offerings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
                      For me, I don't understand the hype of the Corndogs at Disneyland or California Adventure. I've had them at least twice at each and have been disappointed each time. A corn dog is difficult to mess up. If you do, you should probably think of another business. I'd be willing to bet that anyone doing a blind test between the Disney Corndogs and any other properly cooked corndog will most likely not be able to tell the difference. Take the corndog out of Disney Parks and they no longer have the same appeal.

I also have to agree that it should never be acceptable for guests to be vulgar and shove people out of their way to do whatever they want.
                      Have you tried the ones that use Louisiana hot links instead of generic hot hogs? They sell them at the Corn Dog Castle.
                      "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

• The biggest detraction to Disneyland and the magical experience it used to represent is... annual pass holders. They suck the lifeblood out of the place. It becomes just another thing to do during your week, and not a destination that you dive into headfirst. Nothing worse than waiting for a ride, winding through the switchbacks, and not being able to enjoy what's being presented because the people around you don't care anymore. Granted that can't be said for all of them/you, but I'd love for Disney to give you all pins that said "I'm an AP holder, slap me if I complain"

Comment

• Originally posted by Durata View Post
                          I'd love for Disney to give you all pins that said "I'm an AP holder, slap me if I complain"
                          Back in the day we used to joke that we should be able to shoot the most problem guests with neon paint balls so we could always see them coming. /s

Comment

The biggest detraction to Disneyland and the magical experience it used to represent is... annual pass holders. They suck the lifeblood out of the place. It becomes just another thing to do during your week, and not a destination that you dive into headfirst. Nothing worse than waiting for a ride, winding through the switchbacks, and not being able to enjoy what's being presented because the people around you don't care anymore. Granted that can't be said for all of them/you, but I'd love for Disney to give you all pins that said "I'm an AP holder, slap me if I complain"
                            The pins would sell like crazy on eBay.

Comment

• I am tired of the word magic, and spectacular from Disney. "Magic", "Magical" "Spectacular" is a overused term for Disney.

Comment

The biggest detraction to Disneyland and the magical experience it used to represent is... annual pass holders. They suck the lifeblood out of the place. It becomes just another thing to do during your week, and not a destination that you dive into headfirst. Nothing worse than waiting for a ride, winding through the switchbacks, and not being able to enjoy what's being presented because the people around you don't care anymore. Granted that can't be said for all of them/you, but I'd love for Disney to give you all pins that said "I'm an AP holder, slap me if I complain"
                                The best time to be an annual pass holder was in the early 90's. You felt like you were a part of a secret club that no one knew about. Then things started to change when Disney decided to add a second level pass, a much cheaper pass with some block outs. Back then, the block outs where basically only on holidays, so it was really worth it. I think it was either $89 or $99 when it first came out. The premium at the time was $149. Today $149 gives you the SoCal three day pass.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X