Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Am I a wuss

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amyuilani View Post
    I refuse to ride Ghost Rider at Knott's for the same reason. It is cramped, uncomfortable, rough, and miserable. I never have to ride it again.
    Luckily for me, Ghost Rider doesn't bother me. It's one of my all-time favorites.
    "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

New Matterhorn chairs - i'm about 6'2", and have learned to sit slightly cross-legged in the seat which my arms slightly clutching my tender kneecaps - this keeps all the bouncy bouncyness from smacking all my bones against hard plastics. which has made the ride work for me, no matter how badly they redesign it.

Comment

Originally posted by Figment56 View Post
        My only nemesis now is the Matterhorn. I used to love it when it was a single bobsled. The last time I rode it was about 2 years ago. It was so rough and jerky I felt like I needed to be put in traction for the rest of the day. Am I the only one?
        No you are not. My knees are not fans of the new Bobsleds either.

Comment

I never tried the swings until my youngest surprised me by asking to go. He usually is the last to ride something in our family. They are so fun and for whatever reason do not make me dizzy, there is a slight tummy tickle when it drops from the high point to the low point but it is an enjoyable tickle. We do it every time we visit now.

I had heard so many bad things about the fun wheel that we never tried it. Finally, on our last visit we went on a swinging car, it was only scary for the first swing then predictable and enjoyable.

Comment

I am so odd. I was too scared to even just try Maliboomer but I was okay but scared to go on Tower of Terror and California Screamin' multiple of times.

Comment

I won't do the swinging gondolas. I let my kids talk me into it years ago, and they gave me the worst headache. I was dizzy for quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by DLR92 View Post
                I am so odd. I was too scared to even just try Maliboomer but I was okay but scared to go on Tower of Terror and California Screamin' multiple of times.
                Maliboomer felt different because I felt like if something were to go wrong, it's only my restraints and a vomit screen keeping me from plummeting 40 feet to my death. At least on ToT, there are layers of people and walls.

Comment

Another add: not too fond of Goofy's Sky School. I love roller coasters, the higher, faster and loopier the better. But "Mad Mouse" rides make me really uncomfortable; the tight turns make me feel as if the car is going to fly off. It's totally irrational, but there you are. And I loved ToT.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X