Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Seems like there's no Eggstravaganza this year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like there's no Eggstravaganza this year?

The 2016 announcement was in mid February.
    It's a fun little activity to soak up something to do during a the crowded part of the afternoon. Anyone hear rumors as to whether or not they are going to do it this year?

Edit: Hmm here's a 2017 Epcot version guide, despite my inability to find any Disney announcements about it hapenning.
    http://guide2wdw.com/epcot-eggstrava...lutions-guide/

Easter was on March 27th last year and it's on April 16th this year. I'm guessing this may play a part.

Comment

Easter is later this year, plus they have been focusing on getting Food & Wine open. I wold expect an announcement about the Egg hunt later in March.

Comment

I wonder if there is going to be any sort of gathering or mini-festival like they used to have at Big Thunder Ranch? Almost getting too late to announce it I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by CoalingaLucy View Post
          I wonder if there is going to be any sort of gathering or mini-festival like they used to have at Big Thunder Ranch? Almost getting too late to announce it I would think.
          heck, get rid of those confusing fences in Critter County by "poohs thoughtful spot" and make that a mini eggstravaganza! Better that nothing. Though, I feel that would make it obvious that that area would become the backup local for all the seasonal things at the former ranch

Comment

It's coming back. There was [a very small] official word a month ago, no more than "this spring".

Comment

Originally posted by doomer View Post
              It's coming back. There was [a very small] official word a month ago, no more than "this spring".
              I hope so! Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Originally posted by CoalingaLucy View Post

I hope so! Thanks for letting me know.
                wb lucy

Comment

Originally posted by midvale View Post

wb lucy
                  Thank you.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen this year. They need all the money they can get for Star Wars Land.
                    Disney visits over the years:
                    • Disneyland, December 2000 (plus Legoland)
                    • Disneyland, Summer 2003 (plus Legoland, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Model Railroad Museum, and Knott's Berry Farm)
                    • Disneyland, December 26, 2004-January 2, 2005 (mom's 40th birthday at Plaza Inn; New Year's at Disneyland)
                    • Disneyland, July 2005 (Pre-Disney Cruise visit)
                    • Walt Disney World, December 15-25, 2006 (plus Kennedy Space Center)
                    • Disneyland, August 2007
                    • Disneyland, July 1-4, 2009
                    • Disneyland, July 2011 (plus Universal Studios)
                    • Disneyland, November 2011 (dad's 50th birthday)
                    • Disneyland, June 2013
                    • Walt Disney World, July-August 2013 (plus Universal CityWalk)
                    • Disneyland, June 7-8 2014
                    • Disneyland, December 27-31 2014 (mom's 50th birthday; my tenth visit)
                    • Disneyland, Summer 2015 (plus Universal Studios)

Comment

Originally posted by BNSF1995 View Post
                      Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen this year. They need all the money they can get for Star Wars Land.
                      Did you accidentally do a double negative? Because Disney would make money off the Eggstravaganza.

Comment

Springtime is just around the corner, which means the return of the beloved Egg-stravaganza to Disneyland Resort. This fun, egg-themed scavenger hunt will take place from April 1-16, 2017, at Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure park, and

Comment

It's very interesting to me that they're doing it for such a short time this year. I could've sworn in the past it was basically all of April...although maybe they over-ordered the year I'm thinking of and kept it running because they still had maps and eggs. Also interesting, the two lower tiered passes are blocked out almost the entire time the egg-stravaganza runs.

Comment

Originally posted by theatremouse View Post
                            It's very interesting to me that they're doing it for such a short time this year. I could've sworn in the past it was basically all of April...although maybe they over-ordered the year I'm thinking of and kept it running because they still had maps and eggs. Also interesting, the two lower tiered passes are blocked out almost the entire time the egg-stravaganza runs.
                            Here is last years blog post, https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-disney-parks/

Comment

Yeah so it was 25 days last year vs 15 this year.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X