Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

"Confidential" Layout of Star Wars Land

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayRomy View Post
    The yellow shape [separate] in the lower left is... Pooh showbuilding???

I'm trying to figure out if I've seen a large area just beyond the HB Restaurant deck that could be a holding pen/queue on the new northwestern banks of ROA in recent updates. But there is quite a bit of darker yellow that runs south in CC.

Man, I'd give my next paycheck to be able to read the words, but they are too blurry. But this is better than last weeks shot of the same thing.
    The different colored areas are safety zones and don't necessarily correspond to specific structures or areas that will be directly accessible when the construction is done. A lot of the bright yellow area actually incorporates a big percentage of the RoA and even parts of TSI.
    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

True, but whether this particular map actually reveals anything that isn't already common knowledge wouldn't affect Disney's reaction to it being leaked.

Carsland was created when different management was in charge of P&R; Lasseter called the creative shots on the project, protected the budget, and had a voice in publicity. SWL is being built under Chapek's P&R regime, which is purebred ex-DCP. As P&R newbies, how & when they'll ballyhoo SWL remains to be seen. It'll be particularly interesting to see how they engage with D23 management. I think all of this depends on how much they're willing to learn from the accumulated knowledge of DLR history vs. how much they'll want to re-invent the wheel.
      I'll bet that we'll see detailed diagrams and artists' renderings of the whole land, viewable in Tomorrowland, by some time next year.
      Last edited by BiggestDisneyFan; 03-20-2017, 05:01 PM.
      Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post

The different colored areas are safety zones and don't necessarily correspond to specific structures or areas that will be directly accessible when the construction is done. A lot of the bright yellow area actually incorporates a big percentage of the RoA and even parts of TSI.
        Yes, I was the one that mentioned the insight to an evacuation map. My question about the pooh showbuilding was answered by me, i simply went to google maps.

I still do wonder about the rather large seemingly empty space on the NW shore of ROA. In the past few weeks, the pics seem to show a queue area. Or will it be retail that has yet to be built? I'm kinda leaning to the idea of a holding pen/queue for simply getting in the land.

And I'll be taking your advice about the project tracker thread.
        In the 5th dimension,
        Jay

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X