Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Landscaping, comment and question...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the landscaping at Disneyland. The CMs who work in landscaping work really hard and everything always looks really great.

Comment

I been to many Gardens in the south land and cross the country as well Canada = I think all of them are pretty in own way!
      Disneyland being a Theme park they just do great job making place Fresh and Beautiful.

But as Disney Parks goes with Gardens ,I find Epcot Center ,very special!
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by GwenRowan View Post
        We were at Disneyland and CA last Sunday, the landscaping... more beautiful than ever!
        the combinations of flower and plants... gorgeous...
        they must spend an amazing amount of time and effort on the landscaping and the results... wonderful

Say what one will about "declining by degrees", but one place Disney has never strayed was landscaping. In fact, it has gotten better yr over yr.

I adore it. I was pointing out to a "friend" and she said, its a bush, get over it. So in this climate of aloof guests, I applaud your admiration of this often overlooked Disney art form.

As part of a Public Service Announcement...
        Guardians Of The Galaxy
        Mission: Breakout
        ...is abbreviated like this
        GOTG M:B
        The colon is placed after the "M", not before it.
        That is all. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by JayRomy View Post

Say what one will about "declining by degrees", but one place Disney has never strayed was landscaping. In fact, it has gotten better yr over yr.

I adore it. I was pointing out to a "friend" and she said, its a bush, get over it. So in this climate of aloof guests, I applaud your admiration of this often overlooked Disney art form.
          Yeah, I feel sorry for the clueless visitors (real guests wouldn't be so rude) who miss one of the best parts of the parks. If I could have any job there, it would be in landscaping.

Comment

About 10 years ago Disneyland had a Disn eyland Landscaping book for sale that went into detail about all the different lands and their landscaping, including the transitions between lands. We bought it and spent an entire weekend looking at the landscaping and referencing the book. It was an amazing trip. We still have the book and still bring it with us on occasion to revisit all of the landscaping and info.

ETA: We are in the process of redoing our backyard and will be referencing this book for our Disney ideas.
            Originally posted by migo
            I poop with joy!
            Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X