Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Design your own Disneyland dream restaurant

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azfalcon View Post
    I would create a place that too NO credit at all. If you have to put it on credit then obviously you can't afford it so you shouldn't be there. Cash only system will be my plan
    Hmm... people use credit cards for other reasons than just not being able to afford it. I hardly ever use cash because 1) my CC is more secure than loose money 2) I essentially get money back using mine and pay them off monthly. So, essentially the card is paying me money while I avoid interest. I'll stick to using the cards.

Comment

31 posts and I'm amazed no one has proposed a Haunted Mansion themed restaurant yet... so i shall. Would make for amazing atmosphere even if it might scare the kids away.

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
        31 posts and I'm amazed no one has proposed a Haunted Mansion themed restaurant yet... so i shall. Would make for amazing atmosphere even if it might scare the kids away.
        Maybe that's just too big a dream to even wrap our heads around. Oh, if it could only be so!!

Comment

Ink and paint club. If the can figure out a peppers ghost effect as to have cartoons performing on stage, even better.

Comment

Originally posted by JanitorofSHIELD View Post
            As a big Jungle Cruise fan, I've been wanting a version of the Skipper Canteen. In my vision, we totally gut Aladdin's Oasis and open that space, creating a deck that overlooks the river as the boats come back in. Due to size, it probably wouldn't be as elaborate as WDW's, and it would probably be a quick service restaurant, but hey, it complements the area well.
            I'd like this, but make the food more accessible to more people. When we were in Florida we checked out the SKipper Canteen, but ate elsewhere because my family of picky eaters (Dad included) couldn't find anything on the menu we'd like.
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post

I'd like this, but make the food more accessible to more people. When we were in Florida we checked out the SKipper Canteen, but ate elsewhere because my family of picky eaters (Dad included) couldn't find anything on the menu we'd like.
              Perhaps one of those restaurants that allows people to pick their starch, protein, veggies and sauce needs to be where they go with this type of restaurant. That way everyone gets what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by amyuilani View Post

Perhaps one of those restaurants that allows people to pick their starch, protein, veggies and sauce needs to be where they go with this type of restaurant. That way everyone gets what they want.
                I think that's kind of what they are doing at that new quick serve place in Pandora at animal kingdom. They are also adding the ability via app to let the cooks know you have arrived at location so they can make the food to order.

Comment

Originally posted by amyuilani View Post

Perhaps one of those restaurants that allows people to pick their starch, protein, veggies and sauce needs to be where they go with this type of restaurant.
                  Something like Mongolian BBQ?
                  "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

I like themed restaurants as well. My idea would be called "Down the Rabbit Hole!". An Alice in Wonderland themed Bar/Restaurant in Downtown Disney that is actually in a basement, underground. The theming would be similar to the waiting area of "It's Tough to be a Bug!", with the addition of giant mushrooms, , plants, leaves...all of the stuff from the movie including effects and a few animatronic that come to life. It would include a "Mad Hatter" bar with "flair" bartenders mixing unique themed alcoholic drinks served in themed mugs if you so choose. The food would be an eclectic selection of international fare, with a large selection of off the wall appetizers.

Comment

Space Station X1 where every booth has a view of a slowly spinning Earth below. Food could be ordered using touchscreens built into the tables themselves. Shortly after that your food would arrive via a robotic waiter who never fails to be charming.

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Tahitian Terrace. Already designed.
                        "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                        Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                        imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Originally posted by deadwinterskies View Post

Something like Mongolian BBQ?
                          Yeah, or like the wok station at the uppity grocery store near me. Mongolian BBQ has the all-you-can-eat model, which might result in a loss for the park because people will sit there and eat all day for one price. If they pick what they want and are restricted to the park's portions, it'll still be substantial but it'll be what they want.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X