Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Pirates of the Caribbean Additions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Pirates of the Caribbean Additions?

    Was there anything added for the 50th? Perhaps the new villain added into the rotation of the waterfall?

  • #2
    All that's been reported (here) is that there's an 'updated' auctioneer in the 'brides' scene.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
      Was there anything added for the 50th? Perhaps the new villain added into the rotation of the waterfall?
      I hope not.

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope something new would come.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DLR92 View Post
          I hope something new would come.
          Preferably non-movie related.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
            Was there anything added for the 50th? Perhaps the new villain added into the rotation of the waterfall?
            Ny waterfall rotation, do you mean the right turn area after the 2nd drop?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blackness View Post

              Ny waterfall rotation, do you mean the right turn area after the 2nd drop?
              I think he means the fog effect with Davy Jones and Blackbeard which I think is supposed to mimic going under or through a waterfall. At least I think that was what it was supposed to be? Haha

              What do I hope for? Only updates that are non-movie related. What do I think Disney will do? They probably updated a few little things here and there not movie related and may have added something from the new movie.

              Comment


              • #8
                It was open for cast members tonight. I'm hearing nothing was added.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I haven't been back to the parks since November. Did they change the fog effect back to both Davy Jones and Blackbeard? Tbh, I liked it when it was only Davy Jones, and I think he best fits in this situation. He's the most supernatural antagonist of the previous movies, and adding Salazar would feel like shoe-horning him into the attraction. I'm not a huge fan of the movies overall, but I was hoping for some kind of change for the 50th.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The ride needs subtractions more than it needs additions.
                    This Space For Rent

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
                      I haven't been back to the parks since November. Did they change the fog effect back to both Davy Jones and Blackbeard? Tbh, I liked it when it was only Davy Jones, and I think he best fits in this situation. He's the most supernatural antagonist of the previous movies, and adding Salazar would feel like shoe-horning him into the attraction. I'm not a huge fan of the movies overall, but I was hoping for some kind of change for the 50th.
                      For the last few years It's been just Davy Jones (At least during all my visits). Florida's still rotates between Blackbeard and Davy Jones.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wandering Optimist View Post

                        For the last few years It's been just Davy Jones (At least during all my visits). Florida's still rotates between Blackbeard and Davy Jones.
                        Though mercifully, they have kept Blackbeard's spiels during the upramp unless of course you like to hear Davy Jones refer to himself in the third person multiple times.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I wonder will they have Depp show up in full Jones costume and surprise guest who are simply expecting AA's and then film it their reactions for viral marketing efforts? I heard he has done it in the past but they did not heavily publicize it and this time around they might take advantage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by clippers6 View Post
                            It was open for cast members tonight. I'm hearing nothing was added.
                            Wow...thats ridiculus!! very dissapointed if that is the case :-(

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X