Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New Pirates of the Caribbean Additions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pirates of the Caribbean Additions?

Was there anything added for the 50th? Perhaps the new villain added into the rotation of the waterfall?

All that's been reported (here) is that there's an 'updated' auctioneer in the 'brides' scene.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
      Was there anything added for the 50th? Perhaps the new villain added into the rotation of the waterfall?
      I hope not.

Comment

I hope something new would come.

Comment

Originally posted by DLR92 View Post
          I hope something new would come.
          Preferably non-movie related.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
            Ny waterfall rotation, do you mean the right turn area after the 2nd drop?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackness View Post

Ny waterfall rotation, do you mean the right turn area after the 2nd drop?
              I think he means the fog effect with Davy Jones and Blackbeard which I think is supposed to mimic going under or through a waterfall. At least I think that was what it was supposed to be? Haha

What do I hope for? Only updates that are non-movie related. What do I think Disney will do? They probably updated a few little things here and there not movie related and may have added something from the new movie.

Comment

It was open for cast members tonight. I'm hearing nothing was added.

Comment

I haven't been back to the parks since November. Did they change the fog effect back to both Davy Jones and Blackbeard? Tbh, I liked it when it was only Davy Jones, and I think he best fits in this situation. He's the most supernatural antagonist of the previous movies, and adding Salazar would feel like shoe-horning him into the attraction. I'm not a huge fan of the movies overall, but I was hoping for some kind of change for the 50th.

Comment

The ride needs subtractions more than it needs additions.
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
                      I haven't been back to the parks since November. Did they change the fog effect back to both Davy Jones and Blackbeard? Tbh, I liked it when it was only Davy Jones, and I think he best fits in this situation. He's the most supernatural antagonist of the previous movies, and adding Salazar would feel like shoe-horning him into the attraction. I'm not a huge fan of the movies overall, but I was hoping for some kind of change for the 50th.
                      For the last few years It's been just Davy Jones (At least during all my visits). Florida's still rotates between Blackbeard and Davy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Optimist View Post

For the last few years It's been just Davy Jones (At least during all my visits). Florida's still rotates between Blackbeard and Davy Jones.
                        Though mercifully, they have kept Blackbeard's spiels during the upramp unless of course you like to hear Davy Jones refer to himself in the third person multiple times.

Comment

I wonder will they have Depp show up in full Jones costume and surprise guest who are simply expecting AA's and then film it their reactions for viral marketing efforts? I heard he has done it in the past but they did not heavily publicize it and this time around they might take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by clippers6 View Post
                            It was open for cast members tonight. I'm hearing nothing was added.
                            Wow...thats ridiculus!! very dissapointed if that is the case :-(

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X