Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

I AM Walt Disney, creator of the Disneyland Resort. Ask Me Anything!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would YOU pick to play you in a movie or tv series?
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Had his ski area been successfully built, what would be the next of his personal hobbies that he would combine with disney entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by amyuilani View Post
        Can you tell I love Reddit AMA's? If Walt were alive today and did a Reddit AMA, what questions about Disneyland would you ask him?
        I've been enjoying your creative thread topics lately Amyuilani! : )

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Price View Post
          I would ask him if he's proud of how crowded the parks are year round. Yes, crowds mean money, but he didn't build Disneyland just to make money. He wanted to make magic. And the magic is gone because of the overcrowding.
          THIS^^^^^^

Of course he wanted lots of people to enjoy the park but he also wanted each person to enjoy on an individual basis. This is mostly impossible when there are so many people present that the magic has disappeared.

I think he would take a pretty dim view of tons of people who use the park as nothing more than a hangout and would thus cancel all APs immediately. He seemed to understand the basic concept of 'familiarity breeds contempt' and would much rather see the look of wonderment on every persons face as they took it all in.

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post

THIS^^^^^^

Of course he wanted lots of people to enjoy the park but he also wanted each person to enjoy on an individual basis. This is mostly impossible when there are so many people present that the magic has disappeared.

I think he would take a pretty dim view of tons of people who use the park as nothing more than a hangout and would thus cancel all APs immediately. He seemed to understand the basic concept of 'familiarity breeds contempt' and would much rather see the look of wonderment on every persons face as they took it all in.
            Oh yeah. If he saw how his beloved park has turned into a crowded local hangout for people with nothing else to do, he would say, "enough is enough".

Comment

Would you (WALT) improve of type leadership ,that ruining Disney Parks (Disneyland )and the Company ,Today time !
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by BW1 View Post

I've been enjoying your creative thread topics lately Amyuilani! : )
                Thank you! I am happy we are having fun again!

Comment

I'd ask his thoughts on fixing Tomorrowland. Curious as to who he'd notice in the entertainment talent pool currently to partner with for movies and in the parks. Would he get along with John Lasseter or Brad Bird? Would he ask Lady Gaga to record some Disney tunes? I can definitely see him having fun with Tom Hanks. What kind of apps would he and his imagineers come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
                    Who would YOU pick to play you in a movie or tv series?
                    ...or opera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpBr6Rntir4

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X