Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Replacements: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still comes down as Opinions!
    Agreed ? Dis-agreed?
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
      Still comes down as Opinions!
      Agreed ? Dis-agreed?
      Yeah, it's definitely an opinion piece as is the rest of my work. I'm definitely no Werner Weiss.

You guys have me thinking, maybe I should incorporate more input on these. I was planning to leave it to a vote of what I do next, but it would be interesting if I could get a feeling of how you guys felt about all the attractions when voting, or atleast something to try and appeal more generally. I tried to pick rides that people were kind of agreed on, as star tours and monsters are both seen as improvements in both online reviews and attendance numbers.

I think I'll definitely need help gauging the more controversial ones. Again, thanks for the read and input guys!

Comment

The prequels were garbage. That is all.
        This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pixtopher View Post
          Oh you want a bad overlay?? Try rockin space mountain with red hot chili peppers, no stars in the ride and lame projections everywhere inside the ride. It was seriously bad.
          Rockin' Space Mountain with RHCP was a masterpiece compared to Rockit Mountain with Hoobastank.
          "In Hell, everybody loves popcorn."

Comment

Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post

Regarding the Finding Nemo ride, I don't personally like it much and I think they could do a lot better with something else in that space, but I think it's better than the nothing that was in that space for ten years.
            I agree, I love Finding Nemo, I just wish that they would improve the ride. You can barely see the animated charactersl, it doesn't really have an organized story and it just seems cheap overall. Hopefully they will make improvements to that ride.

Comment

I love the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I enjoy that more than the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayla Paras View Post

I agree, I love Finding Nemo, I just wish that they would improve the ride. You can barely see the animated charactersl, it doesn't really have an organized story and it just seems cheap overall. Hopefully they will make improvements to that ride.
                Well, that's not actually what I said. I don't think that the best option is to improve the existing Finding Nemo ride, but to replace it with something better. I just think that it is better than nothing.
                Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X