Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Christmas Disneyland (The do's and donts)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Disneyland (The do's and donts)

Hey everybody I am back and need to clear something that is on my mind.

My family and I are thinking about going to Disneyland around Christmas time (Mid December). I am just wondering what it is like. I have never gone around Christmas time and I dont know what to expect. How should I plan my day so my fam and I can have the best Christmas Disneyland experience possible?

We are expecting to go to DL on day one then DCA on day two.

Opinions are appreciated

Re: Christmas Disneyland (The do's and donts)

Definitely check out Santa's Reindeer Roundup at Big Thunder Ranch. There's singing, games, magic shows, cookie decorating, crafts (mostly coloring), live reindeer, Pluto, Chip and Dale all like to stop by, and yes, Santa himself.

It's a LOT of fun for the kids, and a nice place for the adults to relax, too. Each night there's a tree lighting "ceremony" as well.

Comment

As I understand it, the closer to the actual holiday you get, the more crowded it becomes.

We have always gone in the first week of December and enjoyed no crowds and a wonderful holiday atmosphere.

As far as planning your day...I don't know what your family likes but I do suggest trying to see the fireworks, the holiday show is outstanding. My kids like the holiday parade.

Comment

Thank you everybody....som the first week of December is better?

Comment

The Holiday fireworks and parade is a MUST!!!

Comment

Yes the 1st weeks are better, just check the calendar for special events like cast member parties and the Candlelight Processional - big crowds, or the park closes early.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X