• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonkeyDishwasher
    replied
    Re: HSM stars at DL today but why...

Originally posted by serviceelevator View Post
    I saw Monique Coleman,Zac Efron,Venessa Hudgens,Corbin Bleu and I think Lucas Gabreel hmmm but I think the reason was cause of the Walt Disney World Xmas Parade shoot but IDK
    That's amazing considering Zac and Lucas weren't there...

Originally posted by twobluestripes
    Ashley (Sharpay - SHE drove the pink golf cart, not Vanessa. i almost died laughing when i saw the techs bring it out. cheese factor: 11/10)
    Well, it was kinda featured in HSM2... So really, it's just bringing props to another setting (though in the film it only had "SE" monogrammed onto it (SE obviously for Sharpay Evans)

Leave a comment:

• *SallyStitches*
    replied

What??! No Zac Efron?!? *Is sad*

Leave a comment:

• GothicManor
    replied

I think I saw him coming out of DCA and heading to DL the day his solo album came out.

Leave a comment:

• StrikeYerColors
    replied

he looked clean-shaven to me, and i was pretty close. some very excited fangirl next to me yelled at him "Hey Corbin how do you get your hair to stay like that?"
    (I'm thinking, DUH) and he replys "I water it and it grows!" (He was probably thinking DUH too. is there any special way to grow a fro?)

He and Kaycee had the most personality of them, I think. They interacted with the audience the most.

Leave a comment:

• GothicManor
    replied

Did Corbin shave this time? lol he had a Goatee while in Paris at DLP recently which made him look way old and like his dad who was with him

Leave a comment:

• StrikeYerColors
    replied

yeah, i was there today, and just to clarify from what the original poster said:

Present:
    Vanessa (Gabriella)
    Ashley (Sharpay - SHE drove the pink golf cart, not Vanessa. i almost died laughing when i saw the techs bring it out. cheese factor: 11/10)
    Corbin (Chad)
    Monique (Taylor)
    Kaycee (Martha, hip hop is her passion lol)
    Ryne (Jason, i don't even remember him from the movie, shows how cool he is)
    Olesya (Kelsi, nerdy composer)

Not Present: (sad, because they're two of the more interesting talents, i guess)
    Zac (Troy)
    Lucas (Ryan)

they taped their number and ran it several times. lip synced to a track, of course. lots of DL dancer extras working hard in the hot sun, wearing fuzzy winter clothes (stars were in mini dresses and had an assistant or two with big umbrellas, of course). i'll post a few pics in my trip report tomorrow. (My favorite part: CONFETTI GUNS!)

i missed josh groban at 8 am, sadly. anyone know if he actually sang live? since his voice is pretty much what he's known for (as opposed to being a tween dancing showstopper), i'm guessing that he didn't use a track, but you never know with these things.

i saw ryan seacrest though. i watched him read his cheesy teleprompter lines for quite a while. i hope i'll be seen in the background on the special, haha.

and yes, i also heard the miley cyrus thing about her taping in the park next weekend. i thought she got switched over to wdw, but a friend of mine (who's boyfriend apparently is doing some cinematography for her tour) said she was supposed to be in texas today, and a cm kind of confirmed that when he said she'd be taping at disneyland next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• SoCal
    replied

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Is it the picture with her in black bars?
    pfft without

Leave a comment:

• Tracy98
    replied

Ashley was there today. Saw her on stage.

Leave a comment:

• Oswald the Rabbitt
    replied

thats cause Miley is here with me in San Antonio lol Im so lucky

Leave a comment:

• pattimelt
    replied

Actually, Vanessa was there today, driving around in the pink golf cart. Zac was NOT there.

According to the briefing we got today, Dear old Miley Cyrus got her schedule mixed up when she was on Ryan's show yesterday, and WILL be appearing at Disneyland next Sunday for the 2nd taping... they are NOT reshooting the parade, just another couple appearances at the Castle..

Leave a comment:

• Oswald the Rabbitt
    replied

Was Vanessa wearing here custom black bars or did she opt for less

Leave a comment:

• DisneySeaFan
    replied

Apparently Vanessa was there yesterday as well, with her family: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/11...ar/#more-22010
    Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 11-10-2007, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
    "Oh, don't worry. She'll be there tomorrow with two big wreaths hanging of her....nevermind."
    So, uh, how long has your head been in PUSH the Talking Trash Can?

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

We saw Ashley T. in front of the TOT earlier in the year. Got a pic of her with the kids.

She was there with some wanna-be's. I guess they were her "friends"???

Oh yeah, she had a nice collection of hicky's on her neck. I wonder how/why she got those??? hehe

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Originally posted by SoCalDude View Post
    Dang I have a pic of Vanessa I would like her to autograph
    Is it the picture with her in black bars?

Leave a comment:

• serviceelevator
    replied

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Odd since I did hear of a pink golf cart with "Fabulous" on it - perhaps that was Lucas?

Ooh so you were there today cool hmmm I didn't see the golf cart though

Leave a comment:

• SoCal
    replied

Dang I have a pic of Vanessa I would like her to autograph

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

Odd since I did hear of a pink golf cart with "Fabulous" on it - perhaps that was Lucas?

Leave a comment:

• Quacky4Donald
    replied

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    what no Ashley Tisdale
    Originally posted by serviceelevator View Post
    \
    Nope no Ashley Tisdale
    Oh, don't worry. She'll be there tomorrow with two big wreaths hanging of her....nevermind. :whistles innocently:

...Joe...

Leave a comment:

• serviceelevator
    replied

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    what no Ashley Tisdale
    \
    Nope no Ashley Tisdale

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse