Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cost to "Rent" out a land or attraction for private function.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost to "Rent" out a land or attraction for private function.

Hi does anyone know how much it would cost to rent out a "Land" or a attraction for a private function?

Re: Cost to "Rent" out a land or attraction for private function.

last I heard was that they dont do things like that anymore

Comment

Originally posted by CAspace View Post
      Hi does anyone know how much it would cost to rent out a "Land" or a attraction for a private function?
      I remember some 10 years ago the Disney store catalog had a package where you could rent NOS for about 2000 people. It included a dinner buffet. IIRC the cost was about $150,000.

Comment

If you've got the money, Disney will rent it to you.

Just take me with you.
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

thats outrageous

Comment

The old Festival of Fools arena is used for corporate events...

Comment

You can rent certain areas, but the cost is horribly high.

You can rent anything if you have the money, but we all know that!

Don't forget to invite Micechat!
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

You know what they say....If you have to ask, you can't afford it
                Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post
                  You know what they say....If you have to ask, you can't afford it
                  But it's Disneyland "where dreams come true" Right?

Comment

like i said in another thread, disney will take your money any way they can, so i don't doubt it's possible to rent the whole park for the night, if you've got the dough.
                    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

No prices are listed, but here are different events you can choose from:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlm/...emedEventsPage

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Believe it or not, we have actually been asking ourselves this same question in our house lately. The price somebody listed didn't seem too awful bad for the amount of people. And NOS is definitely the area we would want.
                        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

My wife and I have had several private functions at Disneyland. The price they quote on the above mentioned website is misleading as they will charge for all types of extras. Count on a budget of at least $200,000.00. The dinner inside of the Haunted Mansion goes for about $50,000.00 (for 30 guests, the number of guests they give is incorrect and they have never fixed it). In most cases entertainment, food, attractions, props, characters are all priced in addition to the starting price point they list on the website. If you need more specific prices from our last function, feel free to email me.

Comment

Thanks so much for the information! I would love to rent out the Blue Bayou along with the mark twain.

Comment

But it's Disneyland "where dreams come true" Right?
                              Very true
                              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X