This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite pictures of Walt Disney

This one is my very favorite Photo of Walt.

This is my favorite image.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Post your favorite pictures of Walt Disney

a few of my favorite
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 12-02-2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Here are a few of my most favorite shots. I also like ones of Walt when he did a lot of filming, like the days of the Alice comedies.
      http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
      Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

I'm trying to find it. I like the when he is on a train and he has a stuff Mickey Mouse waving in front. It's when Walt Disney was opening Disneyland. I think that image is so adorable. I hope you all know what I mean.
        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Here's my post from a thread just 2 months ago called Your favorite Walt Disney Portrait/Picture:

Walt had to be one of the most photographed persons in the world. There are so many that I like it's hard to pick just a few. But generally I like the more candid shots of Walt rather than the posed ones. Shots of him signing autographs, or hugging his grandkids in private family photos.

I also like the ones that reveal the sort of fun and impish or mischievous nature of Walt. Here's just a few of my favorites that I think reveal more about his character than any of the posed portraits or more famous shots:

Those and many more like them.

Comment

These are all great. I think my favorite has got to be the famous one of him walking into Fantasyland through the castle.

Honestly, though, does anyone else think Walt looked a little scary when he was younger? I really...don't like the way he looked back then. I'm sorry! :lol:

Comment

My favorite is a twist on the classic image of Walt walking through the castle.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

I've always loved these of Walt.
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by littlecricket View Post
                  My favorite is a twist on the classic image of Walt walking through the castle.

This is awesome. I love it!
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

That's amazing, littlecricket! Did you do that? Whoever was responsible for it did quite a nearly seamless Photoshop job...

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                      That's amazing, littlecricket! Did you do that? Whoever was responsible for it did quite a nearly seamless Photoshop job...
                      No it's not my work, it comes from the gallery of http://unknowninspiration.deviantart.com/ . He says he took the photo of the castle, but its unclear whether or not he did the blending job (although I assume he did).

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

Where is the best place to find large black and white photos of Walt Disney? I am extremely picky when it comes to finding the exact picture I would like to put in a frame with the authentic Walt Disney autograph I got so I was curious to see if there is a book out there filled with awesome photographs that anyone could recommend. I would greatly appreciate it because of all the books I've gone through, I just haven't found a picture that strikes out to me. The piece I have is also signed by Hayley Mills too and I'm trying to decide whether or not to include her picture as well. I understand this isn't a thread for requesting help or anything like that so if anyone has any helpful tips or information, please do PM me as I would greatly appreciate any help.
                        http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                        Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

I love photos of the younger Walt! He was so handsome!!

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

^ Walt looks like he belongs in GQ or something like that

Comment

I know several including CA who will roll their eyes upon reading my post... but here goes.

This is by far my favorite... I believe it was for a press shot but I am not sure. I also have one of him with a Skipper hat on but it is extremely low rez.

This is Walt with the PM of India... Most do not realize the important role Jungle played in making WDW a reality, but that is another story entirely.

Walt showing the world what the boats will look like

Walt showing off the Hippos

There are a few important people in this one.

Couple shots of the African Veldt.

Walt and Rhino

Tiki Tiki Tiki...

I have others as well but these are my favorites. I am not sure where all of them came from. I know several are from Davelandweb and I believe several are also from Matterhorn1959's blog. I would highly recommend checking with Dave if you wish to purchase a vintage high rez shot of Walt
                              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X