Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout Predictions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout Predictions

Since the commercial for Summer of Heros I've been thinking about what GotG MB could be like here's my prediction:
    After entering the building you'll see the Collector's collection where the Lobby was once. Then a cast member will lead you into the Collector`s office where Rocket Raccoon will give you exposition and the instructions for Mission Breakout. Once he's finished speaking the cast member will lead you into the Boiler Room now with graffiti made by Rocket Raccoon. You'll enter into the elevator and it'll take you to the former mirror room. But now you see Rocket's shadow and you'll hear and see shadows of a battle between Rocket and a guard with signs of misfired bullets on the wall. The guard will be defeated and Rocket will lead you to the next floor. The former Hallway will now have the Guardians collected and Rocket will free them. The Collector will force you to go up and Star Lord will give you his mixtape. You will see how high after that the random drop sequence will commence and the Guardians will stabilize you and thank you for all your "hard work" I don't know how close I am to the final product. I do not mind criticism of this but it would be appreciated if this doesn't become a generic thread of "I hate GotG because reasons" and "I hate your complaint because reasons"
    Originally posted by micromind
    Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

I think the sets are replaced with screens. I think randomized Drop profiles happen. I feel like the first Drop will involve something coming towards you to start.

Comment

This is what I predict.

Comment

I think there be a lot of guest ,will check out the attraction , just being Curious !
        Which is understandable.....
        But most will go,because it still is , a Free/Fall Ride........

Now how things look from the inside
        ,I have no Ideal and I one that is not ,into Marvel what so ever...
        and the concept of Tower ,I still see it being UGLY ,
        and to much in one face!
        IMO
        Last edited by Eagleman; 04-20-2017, 06:28 PM.
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Lobby turned into Collector's museum
          Animatronic Rocket in preshow
          Boiler room virtually unchanged
          Mirror replaced with projection of Rocket's silhouette or Rocket animatronic
          Hallway has a new set but the glass remains. Footage of Chris Pratt and the Guardians is projected onto the glass.
          Freefall ride with music.

Comment

Some lame jokes, a drop, yelling, another drop, the end. Great overlay, Disney.
            This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Kram Sacul View Post
              Some lame jokes
              I'll applaud Disney if they don't include "dance off, bro" as one of their "jokes" for the ride.

Comment

I'm glad the haters stayed off this thread...here is my prediction...

The old lobby becomes a new waiting area before entering the collectors exhibit spaces with previews of the wonders that you will see inside on large screens, perhaps presented by the collector himself.

The small preshow rooms will have an animatronic Taneleer Tivan boast that he now has the Guardians in his collection for your viewing pleasure. A loud explosion shakes the room and smoke enters, the lights flicker and go out momentarily, and then an animatronic Rocket sticks his head through a new hole in the ceiling and requests our help...I'll leave clues! PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!

The doors open and the old boiler room is now the main hall of The Collector. Rocket's mayhem is in full shtf mode. Some of the enclosures still contain their subjects, others are damaged and there subjects have escaped. This part of the que is interactive with scrawled graffiti on the walls from Rocket showing us clues, and Rockets voice and noises of him scrambling around breaking things come from all different directions. The Collectors assistants (CM's) assure us all is well while frantically hunting for Rocket. We encounter all sorts of strange and not so strange creatures in their clear enclosures as we move forward. The "collections" that escaped create some fun, and some scary encounters as the assistants try to round them up..."All is well!" They say even though they look terrified... Just before we board our "elevator" to move to a "safe" floor, we see the guardians directly over us in a clear enclosure. Fully animatronic, they bicker about how they got caught and who is to blame, and of course, "I am Groot".

We board the ride, and Rocket is directly over us with his final instructions. He quizzes a few guests, then says we're worthless...just hold on kids. The Breakout commences...no idea of what might happen from here...
                Last edited by Figment56; 04-20-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Figment56 View Post
                  I'm glad the haters stayed off this thread...
                  As a registered hater, I found my initial comment to be rather unbiased on the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Figment56 View Post
                    I'm glad the haters stayed off this thread...
                    If you could go ahead and give us an approved list of which threads we have permission to speak our mind...

As far as predictions go, I think everyone has it pretty close to what it's going to be. Basically the same ride, but instead of feeling like you're actually in a haunted hotel, you'll be watching movie clips of the GOTG characters........which will feel like umm, watching movie clips of the GOTG characters.

Comment

The exterior will have "electrical" light FX. Probably not hardwired into the walls, but projected.

I'm basing this on the OPs comment about the new DCA commercial... it can be seen here in case you haven't seen it:
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu1XYVsK3Bo

HOWEVER, it wont look anything like the commercial obviously... rather the curious black strip at night will become a Mad Scientists Jacobs Ladder.
                      As part of a Public Service Announcement...
                      Guardians Of The Galaxy
                      Mission: Breakout
                      ...is abbreviated like this
                      GOTG M:B
                      The colon is placed after the "M", not before it.
                      That is all. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by RPaul View Post

As a registered hater, I found my initial comment to be rather unbiased on the issue.
                        Yes, it was rather unbiased!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Adventure View Post

If you could go ahead and give us an approved list of which threads we have permission to speak our mind...

As far as predictions go, I think everyone has it pretty close to what it's going to be. Basically the same ride, but instead of feeling like you're actually in a haunted hotel, you'll be watching movie clips of the GOTG characters........which will feel like umm, watching movie clips of the GOTG characters.
                          Not my intention! I was making a very tongue in cheek comment based on the original posters desire for this thread not to become another GOTG bash-fest. Speak freely my friend!

Comment

I like to think of myself on the hopeful side but I have no idea how you guys think an A A figure will fit in those tiny pre show rooms, let alone give them a safe distance so they can be a safe distance away from guests.

Strike that my SO just armchaired imagineersd something that answers that, maybe a rocket figure could peek it's head through a vent or hole in the roof of the preshow room,have interrupting a faux pre show, and talk to guests directly just like flick in the bugs life show???????

but a grounded animatronic figure wouldn't fit that's for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by GameNBurger View Post

but a grounded animatronic figure wouldn't fit that's for sure...
                              Grounded?

As part of a Public Service Announcement...
                              Guardians Of The Galaxy
                              Mission: Breakout
                              ...is abbreviated like this
                              GOTG M:B
                              The colon is placed after the "M", not before it.
                              That is all. 😉

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X