Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana jones. The dart scene needs better physical sets. Like the stone carvings in raiders of the lost ark. They did amazing stone detail in the queue but left that pivotal scene as flat paintings and black light. I don't understand why that was done. Also the rat projection. I don't get it. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish here. Was there a different effect before??

Comment

Double Post

Comment

Brer Rabbit at the end of splash has been cross eyed for a long while now. Could it possibly be that hard to retrofit one figure?

It also feels like I see scratches on the stretching room in the mansion more often, but maybe it's just me. They've also lately been rushing the dialogue for no reason, when there's no lines. Once I've had the stretching room start before the ghost host was done saying "there's no turning back" to the point that it overlapped with the next dialogue.

Comment

The cloud projections in Pirates are such a great idea in theory but in actuality they just draw attention to the ceiling and remind you of the fact that you're not really outside but inside a big black painted box.

Comment

The spear room on Indy. It's just a long rectangular box. There's no texture and it looks and feels cheap.

The dark ride portion of RSR. Look up and you can see the ceiling and lights. There was no attempt to hide it or make look like a starry sky.

Ending of SWSA is abrupt like others have said. It feels like we've been cheated.

Comment

Colored generic drop-ceiling tiles. As seen in PotC and iaSW. (Please change these to vaulted plaster ceilings.)

Comment

Most of the classic attractions have generally bland queues compared to the newer rides. That being said, improving the queues would be a waste of time and money so it's not that much of an issue.

Comment

1 name: Johnny Depp.

Comment

Indiana Jones... too rough, there is so much to see but the ride zips through too fast.. I feel the visuals are lost and the jerkiness... too hard on the neck
                    I've seen young kids walk out saying "mom my neck hurts"

the line area in Peter Pan, the worst entry... the narrow lines and switch back has back packs in your face, everyone who moves hits someone else... I know there is a space problem but, there must be something that can be done... Mr. Toad entry is much nicer...

Comment

My little pet peeve, too many boats on IASW and POTC. I hate the whiplash effect while waiting at the base of uphill waterfall and the unloading area.
                      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Double
                        Last edited by MRaymond; 04-26-2017, 04:27 PM. Reason: Double post
                        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Pirates - The New Davy Jones...Captain Jack...etc.....also I think the fire effect should be updated to what the Walkign Dead attration has looks more real
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	gallery-1467296822-gettyimages-543515718.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	8506622

HM - The Bride
                          Splash - The Anantronics needed to be updated
                          Disneyland Rail Road - The empty areas between Main Street and New Orleans and the empty area between Toontown and Tomorrowland
                          Peter Pan - Needs new Anamatroncs and to be longer

Small World - More Disney Movie References....lol jk

Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Underutilized outdoor area in the Space Mountain standby queue.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixtopher View Post
                              Indiana jones. The dart scene needs better physical sets. Like the stone carvings in raiders of the lost ark. They did amazing stone detail in the queue but left that pivotal scene as flat paintings and black light. I don't understand why that was done. Also the rat projection. I don't get it. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish here. Was there a different effect before??
                              I think they had some bugs projected onto the wall in the early days of the attraction. Creepy crawlies like in the scene from Temple of Doom.

Comment

In the graveyard during Haunted Mansion Holiday, lots of light reflects off of all the snow, which in turn illuminates the ceiling. Draws attention to the fact that you're just in a big ol' room, not to mention that the ceiling itself is in pretty rough shape.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X