This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.10.07 Trip Report- DL Christmas Parade Filming, HSM cast

For the second year in a row I made it out to Disneyland to see the WDW Disneyland Christmas Parade filming. My sisters joined me for this trip and we ended up getting some good spots in front of the castle for the HSM performance. We probably took 200-300 pictures of it. More on that later.

Our day started at park opening 8am and good thing too Josh Groban was already performing in front of the castle.

On our way over we jumped in the HSM queue and were pretty close to the front.

The sacrifices I make for MiceChat...

Some pictures of Josh Groban. He sang Silent Night, it gave me goosebumps. Wonderful performance :clap:

We had a 2.5 hour wait for and by the time Josh's performance was over I couldn't even see the end of the HSM line

Coke corner

Ride buddies

While we were waiting in line, we ran into one of my favorite Micechatters, PezzLightyear sans pezzlings.

We invited him to join us but he took off to chase the dream squad.

Fast forward a couple hours and we were let into the area in front of the castle just as they were about to start filming the HSM segment. Now you'll have to forgive me, I've only seen each movie once, my sisters are the fans. HSM cast present: Vanessa Hudgens, Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale, Monique Coleman, Ryne Sanborne, Kaycee Stroh, and Olesya Rulin. I hope I got that right.

They lip sang "What time is it? Christmas Time!" (don't know if that's the official title). That catchy little tune is now burned into my permanent memory.

And the pictures. In no particular order. They ran through it more than a couple of times:

Pretty castle

Video on this page
    Last edited by mousercise; 11-12-2007, 10:21 AM.

Re: 11.10.07 Trip Report- DL Christmas Parade Filming, HSM cast

Awesome pics of the HSM cast! =)

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

Castle is beautiful!!! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Next...... a brief lesson on how to get autographs , Ryan Seacrest, and the parade!!
        Last edited by mousercise; 11-12-2007, 10:20 AM. Reason: sorry had to edit too much stealing going on

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing the rest. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Just before they opened the seating for HSM, I saw the end of the line at the EMPORIUM-- does that tell you how many people wanted to be in YOUR spot to watch the taping???

Comment

Thanks for these great shots Mousercise! We were going to go, but I just didn't have time yesterday. I was hoping someone would be there to take pictures! Thanks for these great shots and we'll have to look for you to see if they do any audience shots on Christmas day!

Comment

Can't wait to see more pics!

Comment

Neat photos, I wonder where Zac Efron and Lucas Grabriel sp? were, I cant wait for the rest

Comment

that looked so much fun!!! keep the pictures coming can't wait to see the parade. we are going to the taping here in a couple of weeks. It's a pain to have to stand for four hours but you get to see some great entertainment. btw the castle looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see ours all lit up

Comment

Awesome photos! You got prime seats for both! Thanks for sharing. Looks as though even the weather bows before the Mouse. Couldn't have asked for a more sapphire sky.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

More!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

MORE! need more pictures...please! Great report!
                          "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                          --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                          Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Great pictures!!! That looks like a lot of fun!

More, please!!!!
                            Maggie doesn't get along with the other babies . . .

Comment

I didn't even have to be there that early to get a good spot... we got there at about 10:40am, and it started at 10:45- perfect spot just behind where those pics were taken. (For the HSM part I'm talking about, I know to see Josh you'd have to get there at opening.) Most guests kept leaving between "takes", I guess they thought it was over or didn't care. It was really fun seeing them live, and for the people that stuck around for the filming we had a great time.

A little later on we walked down Main Street and got a perfect spot next to where Ryan was filming the parade. The parade took almost 5 hours to film. The park wasn't that crowded, IMO- Nemo was an hour or less most of the day. Next Saturday will be crazy I'm sure with all the Holiday stuff going.
                              -Wes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X