This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds for 11/12

My brother wants to go tomorrow but I'm just afraid that the park will be very crowded. So I'm asking for other opinions. Is it going to be very crowded on Monday?
    sigpic
    Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Re: Crowds for 11/12

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post
    My brother wants to go tomorrow but I'm just afraid that the park will be very crowded. So I'm asking for other opinions. Is it going to be very crowded on Monday?
    NO

Go now before the thanksgiving crowd next week

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."

Comment

I was hoping to go today Nov 11 but I realized tomorrow is a School holiday, I looked at the Dland Calender and noticed that park closes at 12am, That is a big indicator that the park will be busy. If there is anyone at the park right now posting, what are the crowds like this Veterans Day weekend?

Comment

It could be a little more crowded than a normal Monday since it's Veteran Day and most government office, banks, etc. are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert3377 View Post
          oh no one mentioned it was a holiday, as a disabled person who cant work I have no idea when holidays are except that when I do go out on those there are too many damn people around than normal lol

the best day to go if you are a working person would probably be next sunday

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."

Comment

Go ahead. The Mondays of three day weekends are the lightest day of the weekend. And if the weather stays gloomy, it will probably be lighter still.
            It will be busier than a regular Monday, but nothing like Sunday. Also, most aps are blacked out, so that cuts out another group.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn, Renaissance Woman View Post
              Go ahead. The Mondays of three day weekends are the lightest day of the weekend. And if the weather stays gloomy, it will probably be lighter still.
              It will be busier than a regular Monday, but nothing like Sunday. Also, most aps are blacked out, so that cuts out another group.

The only AP that are blacked out for Monday are So Cal and So Cal select. Deluxe and preimum can be used on Monday.

Comment

For the past 2 yrs I went to Knotts on Veteran's Day and it was crowded, but I don't think I've ever been to Dland on that holiday.

Comment

Do post and let us know about the crowds if you do go tomorrow.

Comment

When Veterans Day was celebrated on a Friday the Park would hit capacity....not expecting that this year, but you just never know. Anaheim Schools are going to be in session for the most part, but non year round schools are out, like ours.
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Don't you just love multi-tracking of school calendars! Trying to organize family get togethers is so much more fun!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X