Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Belated, Abbreviated Birthday TR (2007-11-04)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Belated, Abbreviated Birthday TR (2007-11-04)

Last Sunday we went to DL for a fun day that included celebrating StitchTT6's birthday.

Our first surprise when we got into the park was seeing DustySage, Fishbulb, and Sam in line at Carnation when we walked by to stop at the restrooms. It seems like we always see MiceChatters there.

We went on a few rides in the morning then headed over to the noon meet. There, Adam continued trying to wrap all the MiceChatterettes around his little finger. He especially latched onto Mousercise this week.

After the meet broke up a few of us headed over to Cafe Orleans. StitchTT6 had made reservations there for a birthday lunch at 1. We got there around 12:40 and didn't get seated until almost 2. That sucked.

Lunch was tasty and after we went on a few rides ending (our part of the day at least) with a trip on the Columbia.

CoheteBoy lets Adam show him something on the ROA.

While on the Columbia I spotted a pair of IMO Disneyland inappropriate shoes.

When we got off the Columbia it was time to head home for us so we said goodbyes and off we went.

The End.
    Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Re: A Belated, Abbreviated Birthday TR (2007-11-04)

Originally posted by Matt Hamand View Post
    While on the Columbia I spotted a pair of IMO Disneyland inappropriate shoes.

I'd say more impractical than inappropriate. But more than impractical I'd say "hot"!

Comment

Adam, aka big trouble, is so cute. I have a feeling he was only paying attention to me b/c MaryAnn in Wonderland wasn't there ).

:lol:I saw that woman getting off of the Columbia. I don't know why anyone would want to wear those to DL, the heel would be so worn out by the end of the day, no sense in ruining a perfectly good pair of shoes. You can already see her heel is worn down.

Comment

But you cant judge a book by its cover, err a person by there legs

Comment

Nice TR. Those are a nice pair of legs!
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

Awww!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

THanks for the birthday mention Matt! (Since nobody else on micechat did! ) I had a great day with great friends!! Thanks for all the Stitch pins and the pumpkin Stitch guys and gals!!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday to StitchTT6. Thanks for another fun picture report by the Hamand family.
                sigpic

Comment

I have to concur with the hot shoes comment -- and great pics overall!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X