Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

The drought is over! Rivers of America fills up again

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The drought is over! Rivers of America fills up again

Perhaps it could be ready by Disneyland's birthday?

I thought they would drain the front section first then gradually fill it all up with new water but I guess that would take more time.

A FBD video should have a warning on it before viewing. That guy's face and voice are not a pleasant combination.
    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Kram Sacul View Post
      I thought they would drain the front section first then gradually fill it all up with new water but I guess that would take more time.

A FBD video should have a warning on it before viewing. That guy's face and voice are not a pleasant combination.
      Come on that wasn't necessary.
      But yeah, I thought the entire river would be refreshed as well. I heard they've been "stirring" it up occasionally to keep it from turning swampy lol.

Comment

The Cofferdams are still up. They would have to fill it completely and then float that barge and crane to remove the sand bags.
        Last edited by Jerryp49; 05-06-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

right? Its like "dude stop yelling at me!"

Comment

This is so nice to see!!
            "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

That's not nice Dave does a good job on his videos.

Comment

I never thought I would be so excited to see water.

Comment

never thought i would see Shasta reservoir fill up, never thought I would understand why they have such a long bridge over the Sacramento River, have not been this excited since mom filled up the Lafereny Ranch concrete wading pool

Comment

Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
                    never thought i would see Shasta reservoir fill up, never thought I would understand why they have such a long bridge over the Sacramento River, have not been this excited since mom filled up the Lafereny Ranch concrete wading pool

Ha Ha Ha! I lived in Redding years ago. I remember Shasta so low a lot of the marinas were high and dry and you could see the remnants of the construction crane by the dam. And I also remember seeing it so high that people near the banks at Sugarloaf had water in their back yards and the river was so high there was flooding on Park Marina Drive.
                    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

A possible June/July opening seems realistic for the ROA now. I always thought the Fantasmic! rumors were odd, considering the Columbia has been reported as stationed all this time but yet were told they've been having difficulties with projection mapping on the moving ship. Should be a really fun summer for the resort no real big construction besides the hidden SWL.

Comment

Double post

Comment

Water, water...but will the boats float well?
                          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

wow. Tough crowd

Jim in Merced CA - former cast member at Walt Disney World, Walt Disney Imagineering and Disneyland.

Comment

For those that haven't seen it on twitter, apparently it is full-ish!

https://twitter.com/MiceChat/status/860915705973268480

Yay!
                              DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12, '14, '15, '16
                              DW Trips: '08
                              International parks: Some day...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X