Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Maxpass going live June 1st

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Maxpass going live June 1st

I've heard Maxpass will be starting June 1st
    Last edited by CM.X777; 05-13-2017, 01:18 AM.

Then bring on the angry guests who find out all the Fastpasses are gone soon after they're available. That happens everyday with visitors who don't know the guest's behaviour of scooping up Racers Fastpasses first thing in the morning, and end up venting to the closest CM they can find.

Comment

And what, pray tell, is Max Pass?
      Jim in Merced CA - former cast member at Walt Disney World, Walt Disney Imagineering and Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim in Merced CA View Post
        And what, pray tell, is Max Pass?
        A pay-to-use digital version of fastpass. The benefits being that you can get your ticket using the app without having to visit the attraction first.
        As part of a Public Service Announcement...
        Guardians Of The Galaxy
        Mission: Breakout
        ...is abbreviated like this
        GOTG M:B
        The colon is placed after the "M", not before it.
        That is all. 😉

Comment

Why Disney always seems to roll these things out during their busiest seasons is way beyond me. Much more practical to start a new system in February or September.

If this rumor is true, at least it'll hopefully have had time to get the kinks out and get some informative reviews before my next trip.
          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

It is needed and it should be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
              Why Disney always seems to roll these things out during their busiest seasons is way beyond me.
              June and July are quickly becoming the slower season.

Comment

Originally posted by whoever View Post
                Not for $50/day (for my family of 5).
                This is what boggles my mind the most. Usually Disney likes to try and scalp on single APs and help families save, but this just directly screws over families and only families. I just don't know why.

Lord re knows I'll only use this once so I can get guardians fastpass.

Comment

Originally posted by GameNBurger View Post

This is what boggles my mind the most. Usually Disney likes to try and scalp on single APs and help families save, but this just directly screws over families and only families. I just don't know why.

Wait, what? What do you mean they only try to scalp on single APs? The only time I see Disney favoring anyone, is if you are staying at one of their hotels, which I am guessing they are giving them the Maxpass as a part of their stay.

Comment

Originally posted by GameNBurger View Post

Like all things at Disneyland, the market as a whole gets to dictate pricing and direction. If this doesn't work at the price offered, and too few people take them up on the offer, Disney can adjust it down to get it where it will work. Conversely, if too many folks are using it, and they are concerned about capacity, they can increase the price. If it doesn't work at any price, it could be eliminated. Such is the art of innovation.

Comment

If this Max Pass garbage is successful, the days of free fastpasses are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald1980 View Post

Wait, what? What do you mean they only try to scalp on single APs? The only time I see Disney favoring anyone, is if you are staying at one of their hotels, which I am guessing they are giving them the Maxpass as a part of their stay.
                        That would be a GREAT perk. At their current occupancy rates though, there's nothing they need to give away to resort guests.
                        Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                        World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                        My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                        My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                        My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                        My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                        My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                        My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                        My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                        My October, 2011 Trip Report
                        My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

Originally posted by whoever View Post

That would be a GREAT perk. At their current occupancy rates though, there's nothing they need to give away to resort guests.
                          Definitely not a giveaway, more like it's included with the price of their stay.

Comment

and Wi-Fi will be fully functional by ????

I was there on the 7th, and saw "Disney Guest" only once - before Disneyland Park opened

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X