Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Paint The Night Parade Packed Up. Ready To Leave Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Paint The Night Parade Packed Up. Ready To Leave Disneyland?

I read from WDW News Today that the PTN is all pack up and ready to leave Disneyland Park, but not sure where to WDW, DLP or SDL. There rumor that Disneyland park going to get a new firework show in early 2018.

Can someone who knows someone working there find out the status? Packed up? Being refurbed? Where are the floats and what's happening to them?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

If true this would be lame. After all the years of not having a night parade they finally get one for what a year?!?!? This company makes so much money can't they just make a night parade for their parks instead of shipping them around the world LOL
      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
      My company had a special night at the park
      WdW trip report with WWoHP
      NYE 2011 trip report
      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
      Leap year 24 hour report
      New DCA trip report
      NYE 2012
      HKDL trip report

Comment

The rumor of Disneyland getting a new firework show, this time themed to Star Wars, isn't anything new. I don't understand why it'd be in 2018 when the land doesn't open till 2019, though.
        "Shills and mommy bloggers are ruining my park." - Walt Disney

Comment

From what I've heard it's moving to DCA. If it leaves the DLR people are going to be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by CM.X777 View Post
            From what I've heard it's moving to DCA. If it leaves the DLR people are going to be pissed.

It can't go to DCA, the floats are too tall... Lest we forget the Trolley wires.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

The current rumor is that the floats and costume are in need of refurbishment- but that that refurb hasn't started yet. That's likely what they're packed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post

It can't go to DCA, the floats are too tall... Lest we forget the Trolley wires.
                As nice of a touch as the trolley wires are, we know Disney doesn't care about the details when it comes to DCA so it'd be no surprise to see them be removed.
                "Shills and mommy bloggers are ruining my park." - Walt Disney

Comment

Dare I hope (if it's true) that this means that MSEP will stay?
                  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

PTN is not leaving Disneyland. WDW may want a copy. However, as far at it leaving TDA, It isn't happening. Let's all be calm and smile. PTN is staying, if they need another, they will build another one, just like they didn't "steal" it from HKDL to bring it to TDA. They would simply build another version.

Comment

Not entirely true. The only floats that wouldn't make it is frozen. Mermaids wave would have to be kept in storage position and Peter pans seat would have to be placed lower on the drum. It's been measured. If it goes anywhere, it's going to DCA. Anyway it's staying at the DLR the only place it could be going is DCA or offsite for maintenance or storage. Some of the floats are actually stored offsite right now.
                      Last edited by AirPirate; 05-19-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I can see the trolley wires being evicted eventually.
                        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                        My company had a special night at the park
                        WdW trip report with WWoHP
                        NYE 2011 trip report
                        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                        Leap year 24 hour report
                        New DCA trip report
                        NYE 2012
                        HKDL trip report

Comment

please please please be true, MSEP is much much better

Comment

Out of curiosity, do the Trolleys actually need the wires? Did they make them that realistic?

Comment

Originally posted by captain View Post
                              Out of curiosity, do the Trolleys actually need the wires? Did they make them that realistic?
                              Good Question.....is the wires fake?....Just for looks

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X