This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving that Disneyland is a quality experience

Hi everyone! ....oh how I miss the days when Mice Chatting was a daily activity....

*Note: This thread is not intended to be controversial or a debate in anyway.*

I'm giving a persuasive speech and my topic is basically why Disneyland is a quality experience over WDW. I think that most of us would agree that DL is superior to WDW. I'm dealing with an audience that is pro WDW, based mostly on hearsay or the fact that "WDW is bigger, so it must be better." I'm planning on citing a lot of work from both Kevin Yee and Al Lutz. But, does anyone have an ideas, know of any articles from outside sources, etc. that could help to prove my point? I need my speech to be based on more than personal opinion.

Thanks!

EDIT:
    Basically, my three main points are:
    - Bigger is not always better. WDW's size does not automatically make it superior to DL. WDW's size is often it's downfall (i.e. commuting times, empty space, etc.)
    - WDW is often ignored by management, whereas DL is a more quality experience.
    - DL is the original resort, and Walt Disney's personal touch can never be duplicated.
    Last edited by VeganPrincess; 11-11-2007, 09:24 PM.

Re: Proving that Disneyland is a quality experience

just in case I'll get some eggnogg so we can all have a good time. lol.

Comment

You can't prove one's better than the other. Sorry, but it really is a personal thing. For me, I can't imagine any well-informed and experienced person preferring WDW over DL, but it does happen.

Honestly, the best way to prove your point is not through articles and sources, but through photos and your own personal experiences connected to them.

Comment

All Disney parks (well with the exception of HKDL) have some that makes them better then the other

Comment

Can't you just try to prove to these people that Disneyland is a quality experience period. With the objective of not proving that it's better than WDW, but that there is more beyond WDW that is of equel or higher quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
            All Disney parks (well with the exception of HKDL) have some that makes them better then the other

HKDL's location is better then the others. May not seem like much, until you are there.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X