Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding Your Happy Place

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finding Your Happy Place

    Well after spending the entire weekend whining that I couldn't go to the 50th, and putting up with the nasty heat wave going through Central Califonia as we speak... I decided it was time to go to my Happy Place! :yea:


    So, now I am walking through AdventureLand just passing Indy and on my way to PoC with a DoleWhip in one hand and a Churro in the other...Ah..much better now. Now THAT's a Happy Place.

    So, does anyone else use the parks as their own personal psychic oasis?

    Just curioius..Anyways.. for me...back to the above scheduled fantasy.. :clap:
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!


    Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6


  • #2
    Re: Finding Your Happy Place

    Heck yea,i cannot wait till I go in 2 and a half weeks I need to let off some steam
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Finding Your Happy Place

      That's what I'm doing tomorrow. A day at Disneyland before I have to start the biggest job of my life in just a week and a half.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Finding Your Happy Place

        Sometimes I go and sit outside of City Hall and watch the people walk by. I relax to the music being played on Main Street, and all my problems are gone!
        sigpic

        This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Finding Your Happy Place

          I like to walk around the park and burn kids with cigarettes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Finding Your Happy Place

            Originally posted by AlohaStitch
            So, does anyone else use the parks as their own personal psychic oasis?
            ...back to the above scheduled fantasy.. :clap:
            I do that sometimes. One day when I was out walking I had my headphones on with something Disney playing. I imagined that I was walking The Park instead of walking on a boring trail. It made the time go by so much faster.

            BTW, AlohaStitch, your avatar reminds me of the kids dancing in Charlie Brown Christmas! :thumbup:
            "George Bush... is only for now."
            Avenue Q

            Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Finding Your Happy Place

              Seriously if I am having trouble sleeping at night and just want to clear my mind of everyday stuff , I go to Disneyland. I start at the main gate go under the right tunnel and head down Main St. I depends on how tired I am how far and how many rides and attractions I visit. Beats the heck out of counting sheep!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Finding Your Happy Place

                Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                I do that sometimes. One day when I was out walking I had my headphones on with something Disney playing. I imagined that I was walking The Park instead of walking on a boring trail. It made the time go by so much faster.

                BTW, AlohaStitch, your avatar reminds me of the kids dancing in Charlie Brown Christmas! :thumbup:
                LOL..Never even thought of that! Yeah, it does doesn't it. Cool... :thumbup:
                Originally posted by migo
                I poop with joy!
                Best Quote...EVER!!!


                Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Finding Your Happy Place

                  Originally posted by FormerDiz
                  I like to walk around the park and burn kids with cigarettes.

                  I so enjoy walking around the park and breaking the noses of people who walk around the park and burn kids with cigarettes.

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X