Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Finding Your Happy Place

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Your Happy Place

Well after spending the entire weekend whining that I couldn't go to the 50th, and putting up with the nasty heat wave going through Central Califonia as we speak... I decided it was time to go to my Happy Place! :yea:

So, now I am walking through AdventureLand just passing Indy and on my way to PoC with a DoleWhip in one hand and a Churro in the other...Ah..much better now. Now THAT's a Happy Place.

So, does anyone else use the parks as their own personal psychic oasis?

Just curioius..Anyways.. for me...back to the above scheduled fantasy.. :clap:
    Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Re: Finding Your Happy Place

Heck yea,i cannot wait till I go in 2 and a half weeks I need to let off some steam
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

That's what I'm doing tomorrow. A day at Disneyland before I have to start the biggest job of my life in just a week and a half.

Comment

Sometimes I go and sit outside of City Hall and watch the people walk by. I relax to the music being played on Main Street, and all my problems are gone!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I like to walk around the park and burn kids with cigarettes.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch
            So, does anyone else use the parks as their own personal psychic oasis?
            ...back to the above scheduled fantasy.. :clap:
            I do that sometimes. One day when I was out walking I had my headphones on with something Disney playing. I imagined that I was walking The Park instead of walking on a boring trail. It made the time go by so much faster.

BTW, AlohaStitch, your avatar reminds me of the kids dancing in Charlie Brown Christmas! :thumbup:
            "George Bush... is only for now."
            Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Seriously if I am having trouble sleeping at night and just want to clear my mind of everyday stuff , I go to Disneyland. I start at the main gate go under the right tunnel and head down Main St. I depends on how tired I am how far and how many rides and attractions I visit. Beats the heck out of counting sheep!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                I do that sometimes. One day when I was out walking I had my headphones on with something Disney playing. I imagined that I was walking The Park instead of walking on a boring trail. It made the time go by so much faster.

BTW, AlohaStitch, your avatar reminds me of the kids dancing in Charlie Brown Christmas! :thumbup:
                LOL..Never even thought of that! Yeah, it does doesn't it. Cool... :thumbup:
                Originally posted by migo
                I poop with joy!
                Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by FormerDiz
                  I like to walk around the park and burn kids with cigarettes.

I so enjoy walking around the park and breaking the noses of people who walk around the park and burn kids with cigarettes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X